A sinister spirit could not forsake the power of hatred and was revived as an undead. Originally a savage Red Dragon, since turning into an undead it became even more berserk".
A bone dragon is considered a sentient elite Undead Beast. Size and power of the bone dragon is linked to the original Dragon that was used to create it. It requires Bone Dragon manufacturing magic, as described in the Necromancer tome written by Bar Khan.
- Dragon Roar: Apply various of negative affect on the enemy, such as fear , paralysis, mana leak, lowering fighting spirit, Agility reduced by 15% and Wisdom reduced by 30% and stun temporarily. (Mana leak is the condition where the User failed to launch magic, but the mana is consumed anyway).
- Dragon powerful bite and claws.
- Dragon Breath: Very high damage acidic poison that will melt everything in contact, and apply poison debuff.
- Dark magic with Demon Spear, a top tier Dark Magic.
- Valley of Death
- A Bone dragon summoned by the Embinyu Church.
- Showed a very devastating power, with roar that paralyze the users and corrosive Dragonbreath that can instakill most users. Weed at level 319 was one of the users who were instakilled from the Dragonbreath, but fortunately return as skeleton due to the 'Power to Reject Death'.
- A Bone dragon in the death Valley strongly suggest a possible interaction between the Embinyu Evil Cult and the mad wizard Bar Khan, who invented the spell.
- Return of Bar Khan
- There are three bone dragon guarding Bar Khan life Amulet. With the help of a strong team, careful preparation, and epic gameplay, Weed was finally able to defeat them, one of those was named Dyark.
- A Bone Dragon in Jigolath
- Ironically, Weed himself turned into a Bone dragon for a few moments, due to the Power to Reject Death, in Jigolath underground dungeon.
- Hermes guild hunting a bone dragon