More to come
"We moved from only having 10 gold to running a successful Empire" Lafaye.
- In the early days of the Haven kingdom, the tax revenue for one month was around 1.3 billion gold.
- In the most active time of the Haven Kingdom, the monthly tax revenue reached approximately 2.4 billion gold.
- The tax revenue was approximately 8.8 billion gold shortly after unifying the Central Continent. That includes the admission fees into the cities and dungeons.
- After the destruction of Haven royal palace the Haven Empire’s tax income has been reducing rapidly to 5.17 billion gold. The lost of 3.7 billion happened, despite the economic reconstruction.”
Main reasons for the tax reduction:
- damage competitors caused when they fell ( damage to the cities, death of the residents, reduced production, rebels emerging and worsening security).
- users don’t enjoy hunting in the Central Continent
In short, Haven Empire fell into recession.
Expenses To maintain the Haven Empire, require maintaining essential infrastructure and military expenses. However, the strength of our military is a double-edged sword. It requires a huge maintenance cost and is a hindrance to economic growth. Those costs alone exceeds 2 billion gold per month.