When a player 1st starts out in character creation & selection as newbie, they have few choices to chose from.
- Quote: "Royal Road has 49 races. You may select your race from the primary 29".
Known Playable Species/RacesEdit
- Avian : Unable to equip armor but able to fly, Race known for their short term memory lost. Hidden & locked race until Lavia moved to Arpen.
- Barbarian 
- Dwarf 
- Elf: Have a higher affinity in magic and affinity to nature.
Elf is known for his various subspecies. - Dark Elf: Affinity for magic as well as arcane arts. - Grey Elf (Mentioned) - High Elf (Mentioned) - Night Elf (Mentioned) - Shadow Elf (Mentioned) - Wood Elf (Mentioned). Bonus in archery and marksmanship 
- Half-Elf: Has pointy ears like an elf, but most stats are similar to Human 
- Hobbit (Mentioned)
- Human: The most well rounded race and the most popular race in royal road. No disadvantages but no specialties either.
- Orc: Hidden & locked race until Weed moved to xxx 
List of other not playable speciesEdit
Thoses species can be considered both (wild) Monster NPC as well as (potential) regular NPC because of their higher intelligence & culture. Some might even be accessses by gamers on a later stage (for example Vampire ).
"Royal Road" give the new user the choice of male, female or neutral.
- Quote: "Select your gender from male or female or neutral".
- A newcomer in Royal Road is confined to the city of origin for a week in real world and four weeks in the game, thanks to the parallax between one place and the other.
Back to factsEdit
Introduction to more scientific facts on the topic (checks links beneath vidéo)