Profile and DataEdit
- Name/Known as: Geomchi
- Species: Human
- Class/Profession: Martial Artist 
- Status: Alive
- Affiliation :Arpen Kingdom, Muksabal Knights
- First appearance: Volume 1 Chapter 4
Stats and SkillsEdit
- Heraim Fencing: he obtained this skill after challenging the Intermediate Training Hall, the Tower of Heroes 4th Floor.
- Sword cloning skill learned from Sword Master Ash after visiting his island with Weed through Yurin's teleportation.
- Radiant sword skill learned with all of the Geomchi's through Weed's Zahab's sword sculpture.
- Rock Destruction: this technique can be use to break a strong object.
- Single Point Attack arts He explained to Weed how to focus every attack to one single point "smaller than a grain of rice" .
- Stone Skin: he obtained this skill after challenging the Intermediate Training Hall, the Tower of Heroes 4th Floor.
- Sword That Can Cut Through Anything is the skill he created during his Martial Artist Master Quest .
- Texture sword skill learned after killing 10,000 monster by cutting through their gradian like a sculptor .
- He is improving the trainees and his own actual combat skills through Royal Road. He has honed his sword skills to a new unique level 
- He is very prideful and extremely stubborn, as shown when he refuses the help from the NPC or other gamers in the Training Hall. This results in him and the 4 senior instructors dying of hunger during their first game session.
- Previous to Royal Road, he won the "World Swords Fighting Championship" for four consecutive years, before retiring, to further hone his own skill. Although, his writing skills are at the level of kindergarten  (he never went to school, except for kindergarten); his raised his sword skills to an amazing level. He decided that Lee Hyun would be his successor. This decision was based on Lee Hyun's intense sword practice and his astonishing mental strength. This decision was taken without Weed even knowing. Through Weed, he discovered that "Royal Road" enables strong improvement in sword practice. Therefore, he took the second circle trainees inside Royal Road to hone their skills.
- Now, Ahn has to face swordmasters and monsters, to better improve his sword mastery in the real world. He also meets the berserker Seoyoon, and is left aghast once he sees she is stronger than him and the other practitioners. While experiencing his own social and cultural limitations, he found love.
- Surprisingly, his weapon of choice isn't actually the sword but steel pipes and poles he used in his youth.
- His girlfriend is a shaman.
- Originally Ahn Hyundo was going to train in Royal Road by himself, but the (first circle) decided to follow him.
- In the last stages of the Martial Artist Master Quest chain, he and the rest of the Geomchis are able to choose a class specialization between Truth Seeker and Martial Artist Teacher.
- Martial Artist Teacher: has an unmatched ability to teach their disciples. Teachers could transfer their skills to NPCs or users.
- Truth Seeker: doesn't teach anyone. They also can't get honor. A human body could become strong so they use martial arts to cultivate their strength in nature and remove any fear of death.
- After many Orcs from Vargo Fortress region joined his group, he became the Commander of the Muksabal Army, with an amount of 134.983 troops. After obtaining this great army, he even thought about conquering the Arpen Kingdom, but Geomchi 2, Geomchi 3 and Geomchi 4 convinced him it was extremely difficult to manage the logistics and administration of such a huge territory, so in the end he preferred to let Weed govern the Kingdom and commanded the orcs to attack the northern territory under Haven Empire's occupation .