Weed made this item in Hestia's Forge.
'He placed 35 pieces of Mithril, 12 Adamantium pieces and 55 high grade iron ores into Hestia’s hearth.
Weed threw the sculpture made of helium into the hearth. The hearth’s fire wrapped around the Helium sculpture and it started to melt.
Weed scooped out the Mithril and Helium and poured it into a template he created.
He mixed the Adamantium with iron and poured it into a template for an Orc’s armour. He waited for a short time next to Hestia’s hearth. The flames were roaring upwards.
He struck the armour in order to temper it. He repeatedly heated it then hammered it in order to increase the defense and durability.
Holy water was then used to cool off the Helium and the Adamantium armour. The holy water was obtained from his contributions to Freya’s Church and the Church of Lugh.' 
This is the information when Weed identified it.
|Goddess' Knight Armor|
|Durability: 170/170||Defense: 197|
|A divine metal armour has been born. Made from a mix of Helium and Mithril from the Thor Kingdom.
Made by the genius Weed who excels in sculpting and blacksmithing!
Goddess Freya’s love and Hestia’s consideration resulted in the divine power dwelling in this armour. The blessings from the goddesses will be an absolute help in defeating monsters.
|Effect of Freya’s blessing:
When the enemy has strong damage, the defense of the armour will increase by 42%.
|Effect of Hestia’s blessing:
Damage from iron weapons will decrease.
- It is one of Weed's most expensive equipment, consisting of 35 pieces of Mithril, 12 Adamantium pieces, 55 high grade iron ores, Helium from the Helium Torch, Holy water from the Freya’s Church and the Church of Lugh.
- It is the first item to be produced in Hestia's Forge. Weed used his power as the Lord to monopolize Hestia’s Forge before it opened.
- Weed felt his skill was insufficient for creating the armor, but he made it anyway so that he can adjust the weight to match his combat style.
- Weed poured all his bitter feelings into striking the armor all night until it was finally completed.
- The completed armor has become harder due to Hestia’s flames.