|This section or article is incomplete. This is because references are missing. Please help to improve it by expanding it, adding pictures and improving existing text or discuss the issue in the Forum
While in Rhodium, Weed, as an artist had to be acknowledged by the city. So he made an expensive sculpture Sculptor with a lots of money. Later on, with Life Bestowal skill, he granted life to this sculpture and named it Geumini. Geumini has ingenious skill with archery and sword-fighting and can use some magic skills.
Weed then went to an artist shop to find the right materials to make the sculpture. After bargaining the price down, Weed bought a huge block of gold in the store to make the sculpture...
With some cruelty, Weed called that sculpture "Sculptor with a lots of money" in a city where most of the artists are very poor. It was a sculpture make completely out of gold and was man who was slightly shorter than him. The sculpture was rated a masterpiece, partly because of the expensive material, partly because of Weed skill.
Sculptural lifeform Geumini.
Geumini has a smart and intuitive personality, almost feminine. He can act shy on some occasion. Geumini has high intellect and a faithful heart. He wants to make his creator proud and happy. For example While the Wyverns were goofing around, Geumini went in dungeons alone and hunted.
- After the use of Life Bestowal skill, the level of the sculpture came from converting 50% of the 762 art stats, making it level 351. But because the sculpture was rated a a sculptural masterpiece, he was made with a 20% bonus on his level. Therefore he was created elite, with a level 420.
Three properties have been granted. The abilities will be granted based on the sculpture's properties and level.
- Metal 100%
- Water 60%
- Fire 50%
He had high physical stats like strength and agility as well as high mental stat with wisdom and intellect. Therefore he has a high potential, both as a warrior and a wizard. He could become a strong dual class...
He has excellent combat skills and weak monsters are slain instantly.
- He can run fast.
- He wield swords in both hands.
- He has great archery skills.
- He works well on top of the wyverns with his bow.
He has developed a special ability while using his own body’s characteristics.
- He has strong magic resistance to most metallic magic.
However, due to its gold property, it is softer than usual.
- He has an unlimited use of fire.
However, excessive fire can melt and liquify the body.
- Enemies can be attacked in various ways from melting the body and can be useful. However, a loss in liquid will reflect on the body.
He was at 446. He had Beginner Level 9 Sword Mastery, Intermediate Level 7 Archery, Intermediate Level 4 Fire Control Mastery, Level 3 Fluid Conversion and Beginner Level 6 Jewelry Destruction Magic.
His skill and level is rising on a regular base. More to come.
- Somehow, he is similar to golden and a soft hearted version of the Terminator 1000.
- He was almost destroyed in Jigolath while sacrifying his life for his master . Later, Weed did his best to save him .
- Weeds does NOT want him to risk his life, therefore in his presence, he tend to fight from a distance with his bow skills. Also, Weed forbid him to use his own unique skill .
- He is on friendly terms with the other Sculptural lifeforms and often fight on the wyvern back.