This informal user organization from the North call themselves "Grass Porridge Cult"  (GPC). It is a half serious, half joke name. It lived in a discrete if not secret way at the beginning  and it is rumored to be sponsored by Weed himself 
North user's organizationEdit
This player organization has a tremendous growth rate:
- It was first founded as a militia to help to defend the City of Morata against the Guilds of the Central Continent. At that time, it boasted 312 thousand members and over 8000 medium and high level users .
- When the Arpen Kingdom was officially founded, they had already raised over 3 millions followers .
- When the second war between Haven and Arpen started, more than 70% of the beginners were starting in the north. So, for example, just outside Morata, there were roughly 10 million beginners .
At this point, for various reasons, the North attracted most of the new players, and many mid and high level players .
A solid collective foundationEdit
The founding members all experienced the first collective quest that Weed started in Rosenheim . This collective experience was renewed in Morata with the construction of major building  and the defense of Morata. Also, they are strongly inspired by Weed spirit and adventures .
A strong membership policyEdit
They have an interesting alternative membership policy , compared to other guild. Becoming a member offers multiple advantage for users and almost no inconvenience. This is especially true for beginners: low taxes, important bonus, large support, cheap food and lodging, strong and positive spirit. This is even more important for advance users: various quest and dungeons, opportunities to raise skill and fame, no scam from guilds, etc. Therefore, almost every user in the Arpen Kingdom can and will be part of it. 
From the beginning, this policy was actively promoted . But still, we don't know how much Weed is actively involved in this.
Description of the benefitsEdit
- Cheap and good Food 
- Cheap Lodging 
- Large Hunting grounds and various dungeons 
- Strong and free spirit 
- Low taxes 
A smart and responsive organizationEdit
They are organized into smaller troop units. It was difficult to measure the scale of the northern units but it was common to see hundreds of thousands in a unit . Be it on land or sea, if someone loses his unit or wanted to change, he could also easily integrate with another unit. At the beginning, their main fighting tactic is swarming the enemy like ants, utilizing their sheer number advantage. But after the first large defeat against Haven's Empire armies , they started to evolves and develop new and more efficient tactics  to turn the odds against the strongest and largest army of the Central Continent.
The Porridge Combat UnitEdit
Classic combat unitsEdit
All those various units (and many more) showed up during the first Hermes war on Arpen borders
- Acorn Porridge unit
- Bamboo Porridge unit, contributed to the defense of the Earth Palace 
- Bamboo Leaf Porridge unit
- Bamboo Shoots Porridge unit (their level are low, but they have a special influence, especially those with non-combat professions like miners and traders ). Actively contributed to the construction of the new Royal Palace  being capable to dig and clean in straight line over 3 km in less than 2 hours.
- Barley Porridge unit
- Bean Porridge unit (through luck, successfully recruited Seoyoon during Hermes second invasion ), contributed to the defense of the Earth Palace 
- Beef Porridge unit
- Black Sesame Porridge unit  was almost wiped out during the freezing nature disaster in front of the Earth palace but sacrified their lives to save Arpen kingdom, contributed to the defense of the Earth Palace 
- Bossam Porridge unit 
- Carrot Porridge unit  was wipped out during the freezing nature disaster in front of the Earth palace but sacrified their lives to save Arpen kingdom
- Chestnut Porridge unit
- Chicken Porridge unit 
- Chinese Quince Porridge unit (Magicians)
- Cold Porridge unit
- Cool Porridge unit
- Cow Milk Porridge unit
- Egg Porridge unit
- Garlic Porridge unit
- Fire Chicken Porridge unit, fan of Phoenix, one of Weed strongest living sculpture 
- Foxtail Millet Porridge unit
- Ginseng Porridge magic unit
- Glutinous Porridge unit
- Gourd Porridge unit
- Green Tea Porridge unit
- Ham hock Porridge unit 
- Hazelnut Porridge unit
- Herb Porridge unit, contributed to the defense of the Earth Palace 
- Jelly Porridge unit
- Jujube Porridge unit()
- Leek Porridge unit, contributed to the defense of the Earth Palace 
- Loach Porridge unit  was wipped out during the freezing nature disaster in front of the Earth palace but sacrified their lives to save Arpen kingdom
- Lotus Seed Porridge unit (Magicians)
- Midnight Snack Porridge unit 
- Milk Porridge Unit  was wipped out during the freezing nature disaster in front of the Earth palace but sacrified their lives to save Arpen kingdom
- Mugwort Porridge Unit, contributed to the defense of the Earth Palace 
- Mung Bean Porridge unit (Elves)
- Octopus Porridge unit (trained into guerrilla tactic during Hermes second invasion )
- Onion Porridge unit, contributed to the battle of the Earth Palace 
- Oyster Porridge unit
- Perilla Porridge unit (Orcs), contributed to the defense of the Earth Palace 
- Pine Nut Porridge unit
- Plum Porridge unit
- Potato Porridge unit
- Pumpkin Porridge unit
- Sesame Porridge unit,  was wipped out during the freezing nature disaster in front of the Earth palace but sacrified their lives to save Arpen kingdom
- Sprout Porridge unit
- Sweet Potato Porridge unit
- Sweet Red Bean Porridge unit
- Red Bean Porridge unit
- Rice Porridge unit (Magicians)
- Rice and Bean Porridge unit
- Toadstool Porridge unit (a fearful and sacrificial vanguard unit of more than 100.000 users, which was the first to be utterly destroyed during Hermes second war against the North . But they keep on harassing the ennemies and at the Peshil river battle, they killed over 2,000 users over level 350 )
- Walnut Porridge unit (Dwarves)
- Wheat Porridge unit 
- White Radish Porridge, was involved in the defense of the Earth Palace 
- White Rice Porridge unit
- Yam Porridge unit (Magicians)
- Yellow Corvina Porridge unit
All those marine units (and many more) showed up during the first Hermes war on Arpen borders 
- Baked Cutlassfish unit
- Cave Fish Porridge unit
- Cutlassfish Porridge unit
- Crab Porridge unit  was wipped out during the freezing nature disaster in front of the Earth palace but sacrified their lives to save Arpen kingdom
- Crucian Carp Porridge unit
- Mackerel Porridge unit
- Rockfish Porridge unit
- Shark Porridge unit
- Turtle Porridge unit
- Whale Porridge unit
Some of the marine units also went on land during the first war to fight against Hermes armies.
NEW Geomchi UnitEdit
- Kill Without Asking Porridge Unit
Geomchi and Geomchi-2 each led troops comprised of 150 students. Geomchi-3, Geomchi-4 and Geomchi-5 led the remaining 200 students.
Those 3 corps are made out of Geomchi's disciples and they are to fight in the northern areas occupied by the Haven Empire  who expelled the northern users and conquered the villages.
This unit is dedicated to hunt down and destroy the occupying force in the North.
NEW sky porridge unitEdit
In the Arpen kingdom, avians created a special "Sky porridge Unit"  to help the kingdom against the Haven Empire. it is a unit "armed with bravery". Those units were made possible, after the migration from the avian clans from Rosenheim to the Arpen kingdom. They first public appearance was during the first defensive war against the Haven Kingdom . They had a strong impact on the impact during the battle at Earth palace .
NEW Saber-toothed tiger corpsEdit
NEW Griffin knight corpsEdit
GPC policy and course of actionEdit
Outside of defending the North, GPC is investing into developing the North
This includes various activities, like for example,
Like building the Earth Palace, the new Arpen King palace 
- Entertainment for the users
For example y cooking events (Grass Porridge) 
- Monsters cleaning actions 
It also provide various ressources for users. Like for example
- Uniforms . The job is done by Drago who always has hundreds in stock. Drago is the first tailor to attempt the master quest and therefore, wearing the GPC uniforms gives strong bonus and benefits for users, especially for beginners.
An alternative and creative guild projectEdit
This player organization is NOT registered as a guild.
It mysteriously works in a self-organized fashion 
It can also be considered as some sort of Weed's fan club.
It actively promotes a collective win-win .
As the second Haven war revealed it, it possesses a large and unique variety of special talents .
Over the time, it even developed a large Central Continent branch with less beginners but a significant number of level 300 and 400 people 
With so many strong assets, and such a fierce collective motivation to defend their country, their home town and their gaming culture, the Grass Porridge Guild is one of the top guilds in Royal Road, especially after the fall of the large guild of the Central Continent .