|This article is incomplete. This is because information, links and references over creation of the palace are missing. Please help to improve it by expanding it, adding pictures and improving existing text or discuss the issue in the Forum
An Imperial palace is a strategic grand building for an Empire.
More to come
Imperial palace information windowsEdit
windows 1: creation of the Imperial PalaceEdit
The information about the creation of the Imperial palace have not been revealed.
windows 2: destruction of the Imperial PalaceEdit
- Imperial political system has been temporarily disorganized
- Morale of the imperial military is weakened. This has a strong impact in the NPC troops involved in the Arpen war.
- Quest rewards for the Empire are not paid normally or can even be cancelled.
- Residents loyalty to the Empire is falling.
- More rebels are emerging and security can be randomly compromised. After the loss of Lavia, there is even a risk for the Empire to loose a region or even fall apart, if a political opportunity appears.
- More smart monsters are invading villages. The Empire is expected to invest more on monster subjugation.
- More villages are disappearing
- Following the previous disruption of Weed quest in the warring are, a recession may appear, causing the economical development of the Empire to temporarily stop. The Empire is expected to invest more into economical development.
- Tax incomes are reduced.
- Confusion inside the Empire has influence on the surrounding areas. The Empire is at risk of incursions over his borders.
- Construction of planned Grand Buildings have been temporarily delayed.
- Imperial culture is losing some of its influence.