Hwaryeong, or Jeong Hyo-Lin, is a player in Royal Road and a friend of Weed. In the game she plays the Dancer class. In real life she is a successful and worldwide known singer who plays the game to relieve the stress of being famous and single. As a player she is smart and knows how important is to increase skill's proficiency and not just level up
Profile and DataEdit
- Name/Known as: Hwaryeong
- Species: Human
- Class/Profession: Dancer
- Status: Alive
- Affiliation : Arpen Kingdom  & Haven Kingdom
- First appearance: Volume 4 Chapter 1 She mets Mapan by chance.
Stats and SkillsEdit
- Dancer is a class related to art, social gathering and crowd-Control, it also has some melee attack options. It is a class with weak defenses and weak close range attack.
- In combat, the class is usually using dancing as a mid range attack to either paralyze, charm or cause the foe to fall asleep. Also it can decrease enemies stamina.
- The dancer will let their party members do the tanking (or uses his/her own dagger/knife to inflict some damage, but this can break the "spell"). Some dancer may use magic or poison to achieve more damage.
- It is considered as a support class. .
- Dancing can increase the quality of the dancer's skills.
- High Charm (attractiveness) stat, this is a dancer's feature
- High Charisma stat, this is dancer's feature
- Seduction Dance (Bubi Bubi Dance): A confusion skill that puts monsters to sleep and increases mana consumption if the enemy is a higher level than the player.
- Dance of Death: Perform an attack with two weapons while dancing.
- Dance of Confusion: A crowd-control dance skill that lowers the enemy's fighting spirit and disrupts their balance.
- Flower Scattering: As the player dances, flowers and butterflies appear and a fragrance is emitted charming enemies making them lose their will to fight.
- Fan Dance: A dance skill that will make monsters of high intelligence fall with shame, dealing damage and enhances the combat capacity of companions by 15%. Only available when Celine’s Fan is equipped.
Some of the titles she earned :
- Celine’s Fan: Hwaryeong obtained the item from the vampire's treasury after completing the Todeum Kingdom quest
- Brilliant Ruby Earrings, taken as a reward from King Belsos.
- She chose the Dancer class because she enjoys dancing so much she can't stop.
- To avoid being recognized in-game because of her attractiveness and celebrity status, she first made her character slightly plain-looking.
- She is both very "independent" and very "feminine".
- She has a lonely heart compensated by strong shopaholic tend encies.
- She has a crush on Weed, fond of his "family man" side, but feels that is one-sided because of her celebrity status and shopping addiction being too much for Weed. She makes no attempt to hide her affection; even to the point of taking him back from Seoyoon
- She originally met Weed when she was helping Mapan transport goods as a Merchant.
- She met Zephyr in Basra Dungeon, which they completed together with Weed.
- The Statue of Goddess Freya made by Weed in Morata is modeled after her.
- She wanted to create a Royal Road themed album with the best musicians.
- When the Hermes Guild tried to bribe Weed's friends to leave him, she was one of the friends to take up the offer and became a Lord in one of the Northern towns occupied by the Haven Kingdom.
- As Lord, she avoided her friends but later rejoined them and Weed to hunt the Giants..