In real life Hwaryeong/Jeong Hyo-Lin is a successful and worldwide known singer but to relieve the stress of being so famous and single, she joined Royal Road and chose a Dancer class, because she enjoys dancing so much that she can't stop. As a player she is smart and knows how important is to increase skill's proficiency and not just level up
Profile and DataEdit
- Name/Known as: Hwaryeong
- Species: Human
- Class/Profession: Dancer
- Status: Alive
- First appearance: She met Mapan by chance
- Other appearances: 
- Title list: Lich Dungeon Hunter Excavator of Hidden Land
Stats and SkillsEdit
Dancer is a class related to art, social gathering and crowd-Control, it also has some melee attack options. It is a class with weak defenses and weak attack. In combat, the class is usually using dancing as a mid range attack to either paralyze, charm, or cause the foe to fall asleep. The dancer will let their party members do the tanking (or uses his/her own dagger/knife to inflict some damage, but this can break the "spell"). Some dancer may use magic or poison to achieve more damage. It is considered as a support class. . Dancing can increase the quality of the dancer's skills.
- Enchanting Dance: also Known as Charming Dance, "the Bubi Bubi Dance" ("Jiggle it, Jiggle it"), A confusion skill that put monsters to sleep, mana consumption increases if the enemy is higher level than the dancer.
- Dance of Death: It's an attack skill, performs an attack with two weapons while dancing.
- Dance of Confusion: It's crowd-control skill,it lowers the enemy's fighting spirit and disrupt its balance while dancing.
- Flower Scattering: It's crowd-control skill, butterflies and flowers appear leaving a fragance that increases the crowd-control and put enemies to sleep.
- Fan Dance: this skill is enabled when the item Celine’s Fan is equipped.
Dance Skills can increase other party members stats.
- High Charm (= attractiveness) stat, this is a dancer's feature
- High Charisma stat, this is dancer's feature
- Celine’s Fan: obtained from the vampire's treasury after completing Todeum kingdom quest
- Daggers are her favorite weapons
- A very beautiful woman (real life); who first made her user profile slightly plain looking, because of her celebrity status (a popular singer). She did not want to be recognized in-game.
- She is both very "independent" and very "feminine".
- She is a lonely heart and is developing strong shopaholic tendencies.
- She has a crush on Weed. "Even when it was time to leave, Lynn refused to leave Lee Hyun side. For a long time, she was on a quest to get closer to him so that they could be lovers." But it's an hopeless one-sided crush. Her being a celebrity and almost being a shopping addict is the worst case scenario for Weed.
- Titles: Lich Dungeon Hunter
- She originally met Weed when she was helping Mapan transporting goods as a merchant.
- Later, she met Zephyr in Basra Dungeon, which they completed together with Weed. It was an intense & shocking experience for them.
- The Statue of Goddess Freya made by Weed in Morata is made after Hwaryeong.
- She is fond of the "family man" side of Weed.
- As a singer she wanted to create a Royal Road themed album with the best musicians.
- The Hermes guild tried to bribes Weed's friends to leave his side. All of them declined or ignored the request. Only Hwaryeong (and Bellot) took up the offer and became a lord in one of the Northern towns occupied by the Haven empire.