Korean Food New section !!!
Many korean dishes are listed in the Novel. And some other dishes too. And Weed is a big fan of developping his cooking skill (almot raised it up to advance level).
He use it to support the moral of his allies and troops
Therefore, along the description of his cooking skill, we are starting a list of his most famous dishes. It is also a good opportunity to discover Korean great cooking skill.
For lazy people, a short introduction on Korean Food can be found here.
Weed's favorite dishesEdit
it is said that Weed really likes to eat those 2 dishes 
Both dishes are regularly made from the chickens (pets ) that he raises in his backyard.
Some of the food that Weed prepares online for his team players, with his cooking skills:
|This section is incomplete. This is because many more reference can be added. Please help to improve it by expanding it, adding pictures and improving existing text or discuss the issue in the Forum
- Jajangmyun, especially with radish, one of the most popular restaurant dish in Korea and Weed loves it . It's a Korean Chinese noodle dish with a black bean sauce, and also Geomchi 3 favorite dishes.
- Boshintang or Gaejangguk, an old traditional Korean Soup, and a local curiosity, made with dog meat
- Hoe or Sashimi, Korean / Japanese fish delicacy, made with various fish. For example, with Sea bass, Flounder, Salmon, Flatfish, Sea Bream and Tuna.
- Jokbal, korean Ham Hock.
- Oden, Korean / Japanese fishsoup.
- Pajeon, korean type of pancake.
- Snacks, various. It exist a large variety of Korean snacks recipe More or less traditional traditional
- Tempura Japanese / Korean various fried fish or vegetable (blowfish, Bok-eo or Fugu Tempura)
- Tteokbokki , Korean rice cake.
- Shaved Ice, an ice dish popular with children.
Non typical Korean foodEdit
- Bread, Barley ; the Geomchi favorite food. An old bread recipe that goes back to the iron age. Korea has it's own version of it, called Chalboribbang.
- Bread, freshly backed 
- Clams , the Korean culture has various recipe, including Clams as a main ingredient.
- Oyster , the Korean culture has various recipe, including Oyster as a main ingredient.