Lafaye is at the core of the Hermes Guild. With Bard Ray, he is Haven Empire's other key figure . Lafaye was originally head of the guild . Now, he is the one in charge of planning, strategy, development as well as logistics. His current level and class are unknown.
Profile and DataEdit
- Name/Known as: Lafaye/Raphael
- Species: Human
- Class/Profession: 
- Status: Alive
- Affiliation : Haven Kingdom Hermes Guild
- First appearance:
Stats and SkillsEdit
- He is known to be a part of Hermes founding members. And therefore was part of the original Lavia expedition, with Dain.
- Hermes Guild has largely grown and bloomed thanks to Lafaye's excellent strategic and tactical contribution. he was also smart enough to select a staff of smart people. Thanks to Lafaye and his advisor staff, Hermes leadership decisions were always optimized and the benefits maximized .
- Bard Ray exercises substantial control over the Hermes Guild as field commander but that is in agreement with Lafaye's plans and decisions . Their complex relationship can be described as complementary and mutually beneficial. The right word to describe it should be a business partnership.
- The important goals and detailed plans for the guild are determined by Lafaye and his advisors. Things like the development of the Empire, measuring personnel, military education and diplomatic negotiations are also done by Lafaye (and his team of advisors)" . For example, he boldly sacrificed an Expedition invading the Arpen Kingdom, to make the Allied Forces think that they could defeat the Haven Kingdom .