The 5 Master Sculptor (NPC)
At the beginning, we heard that
"The myth has it that there have been five masters in sculptural art on the Continent. Of course, it is only an ancient myth, for they came and went like the wind. They are known to leave their own crafts in their legacies, so I surmise that this statue is probably one of them. According to the myth, if you succeeded in collecting all five of the statues, and solve the puzzles arising from them, the ultimate secret of sculptural art will appear." [Rodriguez, Vol1Ch9]
"Each Sculpting Master has their own skills. If you learn all five techniques, you can learn a final skill. However, to fully utilize a profession was not something easy to do…."[Weed, Vol4Ch5]
Also, when they die, each Master Sculptor leave a wooden statue as a special legacy.
Dwarf Sculptor Kendellev, a rare case ?
Kendellev never became a master sculptor; but he is recognized as a rare case of a dwarf becoming an expert sculptor at elemental sculpting (advanced sculpting skill). So far, he is the only dwarf we know about who reached this level of elemental sculpting. Two other elemental sculptors are King Zet Belsos La Deus the 3rd (fire attribute) and King Weed.
Weed, the first PC to become a Master Sculptor ?
Every NPC master achieved his master quest. But until recently, no user dare to claim that title. Weed was the first to publicly made that bold statment that he wanted to achieve this very rare status. His master quest is not finished yet (v30c6). But Weed is already the first gamer to collect all expert skill, and even the ultime time sculpting skill.
List of famous Sculptors
In fact, there are 6 famous NPC Sculptors and Weed , which are:
King Zet Belsos La Deus the 3rd
- Name : Zet Belsos La Deus (v7c4), also known as King Belsos or the scorpion king or fire spirit's king.
- Status: Deceased, as a the king of the Brukan Kingdom, a human kingdom of the past. Alive as a boss class fire spirit.
- Profession: Sculptor, an expert in Fire Elemental sculpting.
- First Appearance: meeting the Crimson Wings and their leader Teros (v7c4)
- Special Skill : Elemental Creation Sculpting , Fire
Place of rest, his tomb in the Musos Valley, v29c6. His profession was finaly revealed to Weed (v29c6). After Weed succeed in finishing one of his sculpture, he appears to Weed as the King of the fire spirit (v29c7)
- First Appearance: v4c5
- Status: Deceased, a master in the Shapeshifting Art
- Special Skill : Sculpture Form Shapeshifting,
Other than learning Sculpture Transformation from Darone, Weed also obtained movement skill, Quadrupled Run, a special movement skill.
- First mention: vol21
- Status: Alive, a master in Nature Sculpting Art
- Place :
- Special Skill : Disaster Sculpting
- Story: His track were hidden in the Jigolath forbidden zone.
Other than obtaining Disaster sculpting skill, Weed obtained Nature Scultping Skill from Daycram and Helium material.
Emperor Geihar Von Arpen
- First Mentioned: Vol1Ch8:
- Status: Deceased, master in the Life giving Art
- Special Skill : Sculptural Life Bestowal (and Imperial Sword skill).
- Story : he is unique hidden figure in the history of the Continent (v25c8, Weed's 11th master quest), being both a Master sculptor, a Sword Master and the first Emperor of the Continent.
Dwarf Sculptor Kendellev
- First mention: vol14c1
- Status: Deceased,
- Species: Dwarf, NON human sculptor
- Place : Kuroso
- Special Skill : An expert in Elemental sculpting (v14c1)
- Story: His legacy was hidden in Kuroso. Weed found the secret hidden place. Kendellev is the most skilled dwarf sculptor in the Central Continent. His history and legacy is well hidden and full of mystery. But he never became a master sculptor. Still, he reached the advance level of elemental sculpting.
- First Appearance: v1c1
- Status: Alive, King of Arpen Kingdom,
- Place : Morata, Black Castle
- Special Skill: master of the 5 Arts (learned all 5 master skills) v22c8
Weed is the player with the highest sculpting level. He is competing to become the first PC master class. He should soon become master class (v30c5) and be the first PC to become a master sculptor.
Moonlight Master Zahab
- First Appearance: ???
- Status: Alive, master in the moonlight Art
- Place : Grass pass, moved to ???
- Special Skill: 'Sculpting Sword Skill, also called Sculpting blade or Moonlight sculpting blade. An advance form of this skill exist. It is called Radiant sword and it is also opened to combat class (reference for Seoyoon ??? reference for geomchi ???).
- A Special Skill is a master skill, obtained directly from a master or from the legacy he left behind (in the case of a sculptor, a small wooden statue).