Description of Morata's growth and transformation
This is all the list of cities stats under Weed territory. He accesses this info window whenever he activates his Lord's command. He can buy lands in his territory, build buildings, expand and upgrade buildings, allocate expenses, place taxes, and manage his army. There are also other info windows that have an effect on the city which Weed acquired or other players/NPCs.
During Weed's North Campaign, after his fight with the Bone Dragon the elder from Morata offered him a quest, The Curse of the Morata region, to accept the Morata territory as its ruler. This quest cannot be refused.
City Info Window Edit
First Access Edit
After being forced to accept the position as The Lord of Morata, he opened the regional window to check its stats.
|Province of Morata|
| A Province belonging to Niflheim Empire.|
In the past, the Emperor brought the land prosperity but now it is hard to imagine it.
|Military: 20||Economy: 90||Culture: 120|
|Technology: 190||Religious Influence: 80|
|City Development: 62||Public Security: 98%|
|Total Population: 7,863||Monthly Tax Income: 2,300 gold|
|Specialties:||Leather and Cloth.|
|Village Operating Expenditures:||Military 20%|
Economic Development 20%
First Growth Edit
|Large scale investment in Morata Province|
|It will allow Morata to Flourish to the days of the old Niflheim Empire!|
Its past glory was long gone in the flow of time leaving it bare and starving.
Increases tax revenue and satisfaction of residents but affects Public Security adversely.
Increases the technology of the town. Increases the productivity of the residents.
|Trading Post :|
A place where you can trade with merchants. Bring in tax revenues as well as supplement the town's needs.
A place where travellers can stay. Travellers become more lively than if you simply left them in the village.
Cloth weaving and leather polishing. Morata's specialty increases the amount of leather and textile related quests.
Residents will form groups to protect public security. They can't fight the nearby monsters but they will be enough to catch village shoplifters. Help with public security increases commercial development.
|Mercenary Guild :|
Investigates the surrounding village and gives quests on a regular basis to combat the monsters. Operates largely on taxes. Whenever successful, public security is increased and fame will be given.
|A small Church of Freya :|
A place of the believers of the Church of Freya to pray. Sacrilegious buildings cannot be built in the village.
|Due to blessings of Freya, the residents will have increased grain production.|
Urban development increases, you can now build more buildings.
Weed has 130,000 gold left in the budget after 50% budget used for development and expenses.
He used the rest of the budget for :
- Village Maintenance : 10,000 gold
- Security : 300 gold
- Military : 0 gold
- Art : 0 gold
- Commercial Development : 119,700 gold
Second Growth Edit
- The pub has enormous value for profits and income taxes, because of the 60% tax on alcohol.
|Adventure's Haven (Tavern)|
|The only pub located in Morata Square. It was built soon after the cleaning.|
Large interior space, more than 500 seats; able to get alcohol and snacks at reasonable prices.
|Selling||All basic munchies|
Fermented fruit drink
|Employees||Chef Jenna, Mia, and 10 residents|
|Maintenance and Management Cost||600 gold|
|Daily Visits||Average 7200 guests|
|Latest Net Weekly Income||2642 gold 43 silver 56 copper|
- There was not another village in the North that have larger Inn than the one in Morata.
|The Inn currently has 300 rooms.|
After a night at the Inn, the recovery rate of Fatigue increase and because of the tastiness of the food, nobody left for another inn.
- Conditions of Farmhouse and Granary.
- A policy was passed for an aggressive expansion of farmland to relieve food shortages.
|A warehouse storing harvested grains.
Stockpiles of Wheat and Barley are reserved.
|Inventory||32,000 Ton of Wheat
19,000 Ton of Barley
|Because of the development of Morata, immigrating residents was excessively increasing.|
The number of area and houses protected the walls of Morata village was only 5,400 houses.
|Morata Village Housing Distribution|
|Morata Castle: 1|
|Wooden Houses: 960|
|Poor Thatch Cottages: 12,953|
|With the deteriorating hygiene of the Poor Thatch Cottages, there is the great concern of epidemic.|
When the weather becomes cold in the winter, more than half
of the people will be dead due to freezing.
Regional Info Edit
| A province once belong to Niflheim Empire.|
In the past, it was a place for the Empress to live to relieve Herself from exhaustion.
|Military: 22||Economy: 260||Culture: 570|
|Technology: 190||Religious Influence: 83||Politics: 6|
|Influence on Neighboring Vicinity 83|
Influence of Niflheim Empire 2%
|City Development: 97||Hygiene: 36||Public Security: 72%|
|Total Population: 61,689||Monthly Tax Income: 27,860 gold|
|Specialties:||Leather and Cloth|
|Village Operating Expenditures:|
- Upon meeting with the elder, Weed is urged to manage the Morata's affair and security.
- Weed open up Region Info with Domestic Affair Mode.
|Military: 22||Economy: 260||Culture: 570|
|Hygiene: 36||Public Security: 72%|
|Fund: 39,845 gold|
|Tavern, Inn, and Dining Hall|
|Military: 22||Economy: 265||Culture: 573|
|City Development: 97||Hygiene: 39||Public Security: 71%|
|Fund: 2,545 gold|
- Leaving only 100 gold in his pocket, he began investing wholly in Morata.
- New houses needed because of the explosive increase in population.
- Each Shack was a mere 30 silvers per household.
- He made an investment of 3,000 gold into 10,000 furnishings.
- The building has the similar role as Trading Posts, however, it has the possibility of carrying large-scale commerce.
- He also made a Union for the Merchants where they can divide the commission up among the Merchants within the Union during a large amount of work or procurement.
- The building is the cornerstone of Merchant Guild.
- Buildings arose in the vacant lot near Morata Central Square.
- Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, Tourist Shop, Adventurer Shop, Cartography Group, Fruit Store, and Grocery Store.
- A huge hearth is built on a vacant lot next to Smithy.
- The building five times larger than the Smithy.
- Produces high-quality Iron from just Iron Ore.
- The building cost is 50,000 gold.
- Tailor Guild, Farmers Guild, Blade Master Guild, Thief Guild, Warrior Guild, Bard Guild, Archer Guild, Assassin Guild, Kung-fu Master Guild, and Fist Guild were made.
- The Magician Guild series was not built as the cost is 40,000 gold for each trait.
- Weed wanted to recruit 100 Soldiers and 10 Knight.
- Recruiting station and training ground was built to recruit Soldiers and give them Basic Training.
- Morata has 7 months left to have the protection of the Church of Freya.
- The money he earned from Todeum kingdom, hunts, and sold the materials amass to more than 500,000 gold.
- With all the investment and development, Weed triggered another development in Morata.
| Morata has distinguished itself in the area of the former Niflheim Empire!|
The softly blooming flower of the Culture and is firmly instilled in Faith.
|Military: 22||Economy: 297||Culture: 579|
|City Development: 108||Hygiene: 42||Public Security: 68%|
|Fund: 79,014 gold|
- Because of this development, Morata turned into a frontier city in the North.
- Newbies players start showing up in Morata.
- It's the only city in the North where new players can start their new character and choose Morata as their starting city.
- There is a booming emergence of new players choosing Morata as their starting city.
- Morata has a lot of things that are advantageous even for old players; sculptures boosts, blessings from the Church, low taxes, lots of hunting grounds, non-monopolized hunting ground, and many others.
Many players whose class could impact the culture and development of the city flock to Morata. Sculptors, Artists/Painters, Merchants, Architects, and other production classes aside from offensive classes are coming and staying in Morata to enjoy the benefits. One of them is Spenson/Spencer, a very distinguished Adventurer in Royal Road. He donated an item he excavated after coming to the North. Now, it's displayed in Morata.
|Lady Ankia's Hair Ornament, City Ornament|
|A gold ornament with outstanding archaeological value.|
The entire village's commercial development speed increases by 2%.
After finishing up River of Lamentation Quest (just before he is doing the Prisoner Quest), he went around the city and check the changes made.
| An area that belonged to Niflheim Empire.|
This region is the most prosperous in the Northern Versailles Continent and continues to develop. Merchants actively carry out the trade, and there are many customers in the stores. Art is spread throughout, attracting tourists. Due to culture, there is an influx of population and the creation of new jobs. The newly arriving population is showing boosts in all jobs.
|Military: 47||Economy: 827||Culture: 1,130|
|Technology: 310||Religious Influence: 89||Politics: 22|
|Influence on nearby region 41%|
The former Niflheim Empire's influence 3.6%
|City Development: 106||Hygiene: 41||Public Security: 69%|
| The water facilities have been cleaned, and new houses built. However, they are still inadequate to fulfil the needs of explosively increasing residents.|
New residents want a greater investment in Security. They want to expand the village's territory to a wider region and increase the number of monster subjugations.
|Total Population: 168,101||Monthly Tax Income: 178,045 gold|
|Specialties:||Leather and Cloth, Art.|
|Village Operating Expenditures:|
First Military Force Edit
Before summer vacation, Weed needed to prepare Morata as the protection from the Church of Freya almost up. This is the first time he accessed the Military Status.
|Military Force of Morata Province|
|Beginner Knights: 10|
Average level: 219
Average level: 45
- He talked to His Holiness, the Pope Candidate Alveron to extend the protection from Freya's Church by using up his contribution.
- With his contribution, Alveron gave 120 days of extension plus a bonus of 30 days from himself.
Third Growth Edit
After spending 23 days Summer vacation, Lee Hyun is back in Korea. Time comparison between real life and game time is 1:4. It's been 92 days since he logged in Royal Road.
He has a total 390,000 gold from the selling of weapon and other stuff. He was going to invest that large sum. Once again he accessed the Lord's command of Internal Affair Mode.
- The screen now switch to internal affairs of the last 20 weeks.
- You have the ability to govern Morata.
- Resources will be available immediately.
|Military: 51||Economy: 989||Culture: 1,512|
|City Development: 121||Hygiene: 41||Public Security: 65%|
|Fund: 518,642 gold|
Income History Edit
|Morata's monthly income (units: gold)|
Due to high numbers of users in Morata, the economy is healthy and growing. Weed decided to invest all his money which triggered another investment and development.
|A large scale investment in Morata.|
|The Count of Morata has invested an astronomical fund into the area.|
Productivity has increased by 45% for two months.
- He invested more than 900,000 gold in Morata.
- He used 320,000 gold to develop and expand mines and farmland.
- Now that he has mines opened, it will boost the Smithy which in turn will also boost Weapon and Armor Shops.
|Mines and Farmland|
|The land has been cleared.|
Thanks to the knowledge of Arpen Empire, the amount cleared has increased by 13%.
- The cost to build it is 100,000 gold.
- Since Morata is in the cold north, he built Ice Wizard Tower.
- Putting this eye-catching building has to be perfect to emphasize the city's beauty.
- Since Morata centre square is already overcrowded, he decided to build it near Statue of Freya.
- An inverted icicle towering 20 meters was constructed.
- With this tower, now players can choose Mage as a starting profession in Morata.
- Elemental Shaman is a very popular class for people who weren't familiar with the game.
- Because of this, he constructed Elemental House.
- From the construction window, Weed can choose a spirit from a dozen of popular spirits.
Depending on the nature of the spirit, the construction costs are at least 20,000 gold. What would you like to spend on the budget?
- Spending the bare minimum cost, he built :
House of Fire Spirit has been completed.
House of Earth Spirit has been completed.
- The characteristic of the building depended on the spirit.
- The earth spirit would have a stone house while the fire spirit has a cosy house.
House of Spirits increases the affinity based on the spirit within.
A spirit can relax and play...but the effects are sensitive based on the size of the building. Contracts can be formed with the spirits.
- The building cost 80,000 gold.
- But with this, players can start as a Shaman in Morata.
- Elemental Shaman chooses an affinity and can summon spirits, but with the Elemental Houses, they can form a contract with the said spirit.
- A magnificent building made of 95% stone. It was built next to Elemental House.
- It's a towering skyscraper, much larger than Morata's largest building, the Black Castle.
|Store large amounts of grain.|
Reduces prices fluctuations of food, and contributes to the economic development and childbirth rates.
The fairy's pond has been constructed. Fairies will come to find the pond.
|Wise men will sit down and study here.|
Increases the city's intellectual level.
|A precise stone building. You can observe the night sky.|
Advanced study of the climate can be helpful in the development of magic.
|A facility for Merchant.|
Enables access to more trade routes and controls the prices of the goods.
|Specialized in the trade of special leather products.|
Leather and skins can be made into common household products and traded.
- He constructed Arpen terraced gardens, fruit trees, wells, and wagons.
- He spent more than 500 gold on intensive construction.
- He opened Accessory Store, Small Theatre, Jewelry Store, Furniture Store, Winery, Chicken Farm, and Sheep Farm.
- Thanks to the booming population, the central square is overcrowded.
- He built 4 more squares on the outskirts of the town.
- It costs 40,000 gold to have a square built with a fountain but it's necessary to buy this to expand Morata.
- The Squares being named as Wyvern Square, Bingryong Square, Light Tower Square, and Rover Square.
- The Statue of Freya is a centre point of the squares with the connecting roads to all of the squares.
- Looking at the area from bird's eye view, the squares look a like a diamond shape with the Statue of Freya as a focal point.
Morata is now 5 times larger than it was before.
- Weed set up key positions in Morata.
- Geumini/Goldman will handle Department Tax and Finance.
- Wy-1 is Deputy Tax Officer, Wy-2 is Tax Collector, Wy-3 is the Bureau, Wy-4 is the Secret Service, and Wy-5 is the Special Tax Bureau.
- Bingryong will be Minister of War.
- Pheonix is the Deputy of Minister of War.
- Rover/Yellowy is appointed to Department of Commerce.
- Weed appointed himself to the Agency of City Beautification.
Second Military Force Edit
- The looming danger of invasion from the Northern Alliance; Weed built another military orientated building with 260,000 gold left on the budget.
- He spent 70,000 gold to build a professional military camp on the outskirt of town.
- It's a camp that's made to train infantry, archers, and spearmen.
- The soldiers could increase their levels training here.
- There is also a centre to train horses and cavalry, however, the cost is 200,000 gold.
- He didn't have enough gold to build this centre.
- Weed conscripted a total of 8,000 soldiers.
- Forced conscription of soldiers raised dissatisfaction among the young people.
- It also lowered the morale of the soldiers that are drafted.
- 10 gold was consumed per drafted unit, there was also a monthly salary of 3 gold.
- It takes a lot of money to upkeep military forces. 3 gold salary for a soldier, a wizard's salary at least 600 gold, to arm four horsemen cost 3,000 gold.
- Intermediate level cavalry cost 10,00 gold a piece.
- The military camp cost 70,000 gold while the drafting cost a total 80,000 gold.
- He had to give money to the household from the drafted soldiers, it cost him 100 gold per household.
- If he didn't do this the complaint will rise from the residents.
Volunteer Military Forces
- Knowing their Lord drafted soldiers for the protection of their city, people start volunteering to enlist their help.
Peroyi armored infantry, a total of 160 residents, have come as support.
There 197 archers in the town that offers their bows. Do you wish to enlist them?
In Morata there are 451 Hunters that have heard about the danger and wish to help.
|Morata's soldiers have increased by a total of 10,680.|
Average level : 17
- Adding the first military force, Morata has a total of 11,867 soldiers.
- Right at this moment, the protection from the Church of Freya will end in 36 days.
- Aside from Morata's military force, Weed also made use of Mapan and Lemon to help him build users orientated military force. The birth of Grass Porridge Cult.
First Invasion Edit
- Weed had done all he could to prepare the incoming war between Morata and the Northern Alliance.
- The Alliance has more than 128,000 units; off this number more than 90,000 are NPCs and users part of the alliance have levels ranging 250-300.
- There was a massive beginners recruitment spreading on Versailles Continent. Beginners would have their leather armour repaired for free and a free packaged food. They spent 4 weeks beating up scarecrows.
- When the Grass Porridge Guild first introduced, its members are staggering 320,000, but by the time the war started, the total is 1,200,000 members.
Do not let the front line break! Support as much as possible. Shoot to kill! Do not hesitate to die because the 1.2 million other Grass Porridge Guild members will avenge you. (Mapan's quote)
When the war is over, a window pop up for Weed to see :
|The loyalty of citizens Morata has increased by 3.|
For showing off the city's power, military influence in the area has increased by 15.
|The Sculpting Guild will now produce souvenirs of this victory. 5,000 gold has been consumed.|
The Bard Guild will now hold a music-making competition in memory of this war. The prize will be 4,500 gold.
|Morata's fame in the Continent of Versailles has increased by 75.|
Current reputation : 469
|Skilled craftsmen migrate!|
The craftsmen will come to the Northern town of Morata and teach children their trade.
As thanks to those who participated in the war, Weed gave out unlimited rice porridge.
Special Arpen Granary opened with free grass porridge to drink. Morata festival uses 50,000 gold.
He also increased taxes rate for 2 days.
For two days, a temporary tax is applied. Items has been changed to rate from 5% to 7% in the stores.
Morata Art Center Edit
- It was built at the request of Weed.
- Initially, Weed only asked Pavo and Gaston to help him build a place to house the sculpture  he made at the request of Mandol (sculpting his daughter).
- It is unclear as to how they decided to build an Art Center to display Weed's sculptures collection, but it's finally finished.
- The 5 story building has 2 underground floors and a large garden.
- From B2 to a second floor are reserved for other artists exhibitions.
- Well known painters and sculptors now have a place to display their works.
- The completion of this art centre increased Morata's fame by 60.
- The third floor is full of Weed's sculptures. On the fourth floor, a third of the area is covered by glass.
- Inside the glass viewing, you can see the Sculpture of From Birth to Death.
- During the placing of the plaque Morata Art Center, Pavo lamented that it's been 2 years since he arrived in Morata.
|Morata's cultural development has increased.
Artistic development has increased by 3%.
|The art and wisdom of the people of Morata have increased.|
The probability of more artists and wizards being born is high.
- The first guests of this art centre were Mandol and his wife, Delphi.
- They are the first to see the sculpture of their daughter.
- In their house in Kingdom Selzium, there was a message asking them to come to Morata to view the sculpture Mandol commissioned.
- The one who meets the couple and guided them to the art centre is the little girl who gave Weed the flower planting quest.
- (After Mandol first viewing, the Art Center is opened to the public.
- The admission fee is 10 gold. For level lower than 100 is 3 gold.
- Prices even applied to mercenaries and subordinate NPCs. For group 30 or more they will have 50% discount.
- The number of visitors is growing exponentially. It exceeds 25,000 visitors a day. For the first time in the history of Versailles Continent, there is a revenue building based on art.
Fourth Growth Edit
Weed once again accessed Regional Window after he went back to Morata from Las Phalanx/Jigolath.
| This region once belong to Niflheim Empire.|
Currently under the rule Morata's Count Weed.
|Military: 91||Economy: 1,737||Culture: 2,261|
|Technology: 592||Religious Influence: 82||Politics: 63|
|Influence on surrounding area 59%|
The Influence of Niflheim Empire 7.1%
|City Development: 171||Hygiene: 37||Public Security: 52%|
| *The increase of the northern migrants setting in Morata has deteriorated Morata's public security.
|Total Population: 491,898||Monthly Tax Income: 574,006 gold|
|Specialties:||Art, Leather and Cloth, Tomatoes, Grapes, Rice, Beef, Milk, Cheese, and Wine|
|Village Operating Expenditures:|
|Morata's cultural development enhances the region's capabilities.|
|Morata's Cultural Propagation.|
|Morata has become a flourishing cultural area due to the influence of its art, because of its abundance art and technology, trading between different races or monsters is now possible. If you make them a little smarter, it will ease their aggressive side.|
If you teach them language and numbers, the trade will be possible, humans and other tribes will become intimate.
Domestic Affair Mode
|Military: 91||Economy: 1,737||Culture: 2,384|
|City Development: 171||Hygiene: 37||Public Security: 52%|
|Fund: 1,202,890 gold|
- Domestic Affair Mode is designed to handle small-scale things within a city if residents needed infrastructures or goods; such as pubs or cows, the lord can build them and even establish necessary guilds.
- The development of the village needs to be watched over by the lord in the early stages.
- Now that Morata has become a big city, architects are designing and building places that lords would have otherwise built themselves.
- City's Beauty
- He decided to plant more trees on the side of the road and it serves another purpose too beside city's beautification, it'll help his Nature Sculpting Skill.
- He spent 1,298 gold on it.
- He used cheap seeds and only the ones that bear fruits. Apple trees, pear trees, grape vines, and peach trees.
- The seeds were blessed by the Church of Freya so it will grow faster.
- Weed went to Light Square and secured an area of 20 meters to do nature sculpting. He created flowers and grasses from dirt.
- The sculpture is a compilation of all the flowers he saw during his travel in the Versailles Continent, he added butterflies, bees, and birds. By now, he only has 1 day left before Bar Khan summoning.
- The effect of the sculpture triggered a festival.
|Wildflower Festival has started.|
Wildflowers signalled that spring is here, for friend or foe.
- Weed made plenty of security posts around the plaza and the shantytowns.
- A city has to watch their public security, guard posts can patrol to catch thieves that steal merchant's items.
- If security deteriorated, traders would avoid the city.
- Another thing he has to worry about is that Morata once again facing invasion.
- Because of Bar Khan Undead Legion and their long-standing animosity against Weed, Morata is facing invasions of the undead army heading to the city. Vargo Fortress isn't that far away from Morata.
- The Soup Kitchen presence alone increases a lot of the loyalty of the people.
- Weed wants to have at least a minimal welfare system in Morata.
City's Related Resident Requests
- Residents are coming to Weed to have an audience and request his help on certain things that could further develop or enhance Morata.
- I am trying to turn a barren land fertile but I am in need some money. Would you be able to invest in me? The resident even proceeded with the quest where the crop can be shared with the Lord.
- Weed gave the resident the money and on harvest time, he could see the crops result.
- I feel uneasy during the night because of no security. Would you be able to invest in a little bit of security?
- We can catch the thieves at night and I will increase the number of soldiers. Weed stationed lookouts and guards around buildings, this is also part of the quest.
Grand Building Edit
- Now that Morata has a high cultural impact, Weed can start building Grand Building.
- However, the cost to build one is quite high and need a major amount of works which means it takes times to build one.
- It's a city effort to build one. Residents and users have to participate to have a successful attempt to build a Grand Building.
- It didn't matter if the lord decided to build Grand Building if residents and users didn't go through with the plan, the architecture will take a long time to build or even not being built at all.
- There is no trust between residents and users in the Central Continent because the lords only build things that are beneficial to them and for their own image.
- He built it on a vacant lot near Light Square and Bingryong Square.
- Once it's finished, the Church of Freya's Paladins and Priests could formally take the 2nd tier job advancement.
- They won't need to travel to Central Continent to do that.
- The Cathedral also has an added effect; enhancing the abilities of the Paladins and Priests classes.
- The Church of Freya can use the Cathedral to keep cherished and sacred holy items.
- Farmers can pray for blessing the surrounding area to ensure good crops and better harvests.
- It also could be a powerful deterrent for monsters invasions by using the stationed paladins of the Church.
- The Freya's Cathedral in the Central Continent empowered the resident's faith and prosperity.
|If the Cathedral was successfully built, the former ministry over the Goddess of Freya followers would greatly increase.|
|Building cost : at least 900,000 gold.|
Construction period : at least 5 months.
|Depending on the personnel, if there is an accident occurred during the construction, it will increase the construction's building period. Skilled builders are needed. Architects who participate in making it will be able to gain special experiences. A large number of artists and sculptors needs to be mobilized. Participants who work with arts will be able to have an increase in opportunities for their names to be known.|
|Great Architecture, would you like to begin commencement of Freya's Cathedral?|
- The development of knowledge is quintessential for any city, it could even help the development of magic related classes.
- When there's a quest, people could check a library for any map, information, or clues regarding the quests.
- These clues, map, information; while the true values (for quests) are quite precious but people could buy them cheaply in the general stores. Donating these valuable items to the library will increase the library repertoire.
- As people got a lead on their quests, the experience gained is shared equally with the original donator of the books/items from the library.
- Because of this perk, it will make people eager to input their knowledge on quests, hunts, monsters, maps, etc in the library which could lead to a great boom in hunting and adventures.
- Building a Grand Library would unlock various quests on finding artefacts.
|It will promote the development of learning and adventuring.|
There is a possibility of restoring lost magic spells.
|Building cost : at least 700,000 gold.|
Construction period : at least 5 months.
|Depending on the personnel, if there is an accident during construction it will increase the construction's building period. Skilled builders are needed. Architects who participate in making it will be able to gain special experiences.|
|Great Architecture, would you like to begin commencement of the Library?|
- Pavo and 35 other architects headed to the worksite of the Grand Building, where he saw there were already around 500 people volunteer to work on the building. For these architects, working on Grand Building is a golden opportunity.
Construction and Completion
- There were over 30,000 players assigned to build the Cathedral and Library in Morata.
- Some contributed by bringing materials they found while hunting or doing their quests.
|I have found a place rich in Eplyn stones in Navi Forest.|
- It was placed on the announcement's wall at the lord's castle.
- Huge dome high enough to be seen from anywhere in Morata was built for the Cathedral.
- Magicians/wizards help sculptors and artists doing their works by using flying spells so they could sculpt and paint on the ceilings and higher places.
- Holy knight of the Church of Freya was built as sculptures and paintings on the ceilings.
- Goddess of Freya is depicted in sculptures and drawings.
- Origin of Morata was painted on the exterior of the Cathedral.
- The Library lacks artistic beauty but it was built with huge and sturdy stones so it could store enormous resources inside.
- The only books available for display right now are only common history books sold in general stores or folktales books from Northern Versailles Continent.
- When it's opened, it will fill with scrolls, pieces of maps from hunting monsters and books from adventurers stories.
- With more information gathered, more quests will be active and it will be much more convenient to finish quests; less failed/abandon quests.
- After much hard work and cooperation, the last materials needed for the Grand Cathedral and the Grand Library have finally placed .
- People flock to Light Square and Bingryong Square ready to celebrate the completion of these Grand Buildings.
- The Grand Cathedral is magnificent with colourful beauty while the Grand Library has solemness and grandness.
- They purposely finished these two buildings together.
|Total construction period: 5 months 11 days.|
Cost of construction: 1,678,291 gold and 25 silver.
|From the Cathedral the religious denomination will spread in the Northern Continent.|
The gaze of Goddess of Freya is focused here, chance of golden harvest increased, natural disasters will be prevented.
|Total construction period : 5 months 11 days|
Cost of construction : 1,074,412 gold and 78 silver.
|Can collect adventure related text. Can help with the recovery of lost magic through the excavation of dungeons.|
Magic and academics will develop faster.
As soon as the two Grand Buildings completed, a window pop up only visible to Weed.
|Morata's regional political influence increased.|
Morata's regional fame increased.
It's also triggered a festival in Morata.
|Morata's residents started a commemorative festival.||The residents are praising their hero Weed.||All credits are given to the Lord for the religious race, solid public peace, and food production in the Northern Continent.||They do not doubt about the bright future of Morata.||The village's crime will drop by half.||The children's academics increased.||The productivity of the village's residents will increase by 330% for one month.||The residents are happy, they can now get better jobs.||You can participate in the festival.|
- People continuously gathered in the Light Square and Bingryong Square where the Grand Cathedral and the Grand Library stood.
Additional Expansion Edit
- Weed immediately went into Domestic Affair Mode as soon as the Grand Buildings completed. He built shops in the surrounding area of the new buildings.
- The Original Northern Cathedral Priests Shop, Original Paladin Store, Cathedral Souvenir Shop, Pre-adventurers Closest General Store, and Dungeon Exploration Shop.
- Weed bought the surrounding land areas near the Grand Buildings ahead of time.
First Region Expansion Edit
After Weed acquired Vargo Fortress and the surrounding area, he proceeded to check Morata's status.
| A region that once was part of Niflheim Empire.|
Currently, by the strength of Lord Weed'sexcellent choices, the development is continuing.
|Military: 259||Economy: 2,969||Culture: 3,129|
|Technology: 843||Religious Influence: 87||Politics: 69|
|Influence on nearby areas 74%.|
Influence from the past Niflheim Empire 16.5%
|City Development: 259||Hygiene: 39||Public Security: 88%|
| Recently the Undead Legion has been repelled without any severe damages.|
Influx of population is continuing but as roads and enough residency has been prepared in advance, the residents do not feel any discomfort.
|Total Population: 1,175,704||Monthly Tax Income: 953,290 gold|
|Specialties:||Art, Leather and Fabric, Tomato, Grape, Rice, Cow, Milk, Cheese, Wine, Silverware, Palmwine, Luxury Textiles.|
|Village Operating Expenditures:|
|It prevents the residents's loyalty from dropping.|
Increases population influx.
Fifth Growth Edit
- Church of Lugh's Development
During Weed's quest to help the refugees to successfully escaped Embinyu Church invasion in Serabourg City , he managed to raise the morale of Morata residents and the loyalty to Weed has increased to a maximum state.
After Weed finished his quest in Serabourg Citadel, he went back to Morata to give the Sword of Lugh back to the Church of Lugh.
The Church of Lugh was comparatively new in Morata but it's slowly growing. He reported his find of Las Phalanx/Jigolath and told stories of his adventures to the area. He did this in the Church of Lugh instead of other places so the church would grow faster by giving out quests related to Las Phalanx/Jigolath. He also gained fame and contribution points because of it.
The Bishop stated that there was a new dungeon appeared near Morata and planned to dispatch the paladins to wipe out most of the dangerous monsters. However, he asked for cooperations of Morata's soldiers.
|Use your authority as Lord to command the soldiers to cooperate with the Church of Lugh to raid the dungeon?|
Knights and soldiers will be dispatched and a quest will be created.
With this cooperation the Morata's army will have experience by raiding with the church and their equipment renewed.
- Local Specialty
- Weed had made ceramic as one of Morata's specialty by selling a massive amount of ceramics he made in the shop. He also opened Ceramist as one of the profession class.
Morata keeps developing while Weed was away.
- Grass Porridge Guild by now has surpassed 3 million people.. The submissions numbered to around 19,000 a day (it's implied). It is considered the largest force in the north. Everywhere they went, they went as a crowd; during hunting, taking resources, helping the city or participated on quests. As Morata's production and economy increased their level rose step by step.
- Unbeknownst to Weed, although he refused being given Orcs army, they went to Morata anyway. The numbers are staggering; 150,000 Orcs made their journey from Orc Stronghold Bursilia to Morata.
- Morata Art Center
- During Weed's adventure this time (Grapass, Ratzerburg) he gained some items that have historical value/antiques due to the four races. He also created a huge amount ceramics/celadon but he kept the Masterpieces and Magnum Opus ceramics to be put in the Art Center for display.
- As he reinvested his taxes into Town Maintenance, a lot of unique Arpen Empire's style buildings were built in Morata. 4-Storey Townhouses and Luxury Villas have been built overlooking the lake shores by experienced architects. Rich merchants and high-level users can own these luxury houses.
Regional Info Edit
After finishing his latest quest (the four races), he came back to Morata and checked the changes and accessed the lord's command.
|Morata’s local area belongs to the Niflheim Empire.|
Currently, the best ruler that is reigning the North is Lord Weed.
|Military Force : 316||Economic Power : 4329|
|Culture : 5241||Technology : 997|
|Religious Influence : 91||Regional Politic : 74|
|Influence to the neighboring areas : 82%|
Influence of Niflheim Empire : 22.4% 
|City Development : 322|
|Hygiene : 44||Public Order : 91%|
|The economic influence and politics is growing throughout the north as being the center of trade and commerce.|
The population growth and trade have an astronomical increase and more resources are being put on city development.
|Specialties :||Artworks, Leather and Cloth products, Tomatoes, Grapes,|
Rice, Beef, Milk, Cheese, Wine, Silverworks, Palm Wine,
Fine Fabrics, Gold Jewelry, Steel Swords, Leather Gloves,
Fine Clothes, Sheep, Ale and Olives.
|Entire Territorial Population :||2,423,932|
|Monthly Tax Income :||2,311,627 Gold.|
|Village Operational Expenditures :||Military 6%|
Economic Development 36%
Grand Building Edit
His current saving amounted to 3,7 million gold in Morata. He was able to build more varieties of Grand Buildings due to adventuring, culture, technology, and population. If he built 2 more Grand Buildings, Morata will be the largest city in the continent.
- Research Tower
- Weed placed it on a vacant lot in the outskirts of Morata.
|This tower is where the mages stay to study about the truth of the world.|
It would allow studied the four different branches of magic.
|Construction Cost : at least 1,8 million gold.|
Construction period : at least 7 months.
|The construction period may increase depending if there's any accident with the personnel involved.|
Experienced Architects are required.
- Forge of Hestia
This special Grand Building originated from the Dwarves in Ratzerburg. Weed built it outside the gate of Morata.
|Forge of Hestia!|
|The Dwarves liked the warmth of Goddess of Hestia's embrace just like a furnace.|
They built a very large forge to extract iron from iron ore and named it the Forge of Hestia.
|Construction Cost : at least 950,000 gold.|
Construction period : at least 5 months.
|The construction period may increase depending if there's any accident with the personnel involved.|
The Architects who participated in this work will be able to get a unique experience.
The impact of 2 Grand Buildings being built in Morata causing a continuous crowd of people. There was an expansion of the city boundaries such as road widening and opening squares. There was residential emerged on the outskirts.
|Morata population and economy are growing rapidly.|
Due to the active trading along with the production and consumption, the economy is booming.
- Construction and Completion
|The Grand Building 'Forge of Hestia' has been completed.|
|Total Construction Period : 4 months 26 days.|
Cost of construction : 2,211,002 gold and 35 silver.
|More staff participated in the construction as planned so it's finished 7 days faster.|
Blacksmiths can extract iron from iron ore more quickly.
The third Grand Building in Morata was completed. It was completed few days quicker thanks to the active participants of the users living in Morata. The city once again filled with a festival.
The Research Tower was proceeding smoothly with 97% completed. As soon as the Forge was completed, Weed made use of it to make a new armor for himself since he lost the Talrock's Armor from his fight with Bardray in Merlbourne Mine. He made a Goddess's Knight Armor.
The completion of the Research Tower only mentioned in passing during Weed's coronation as King of Arpen Kingdom.
Special Buildings Edit
List of all the buildings Weed managed acquired during his adventures.
Arpen Architectures Edit
When Weed completed the old Mercenary Smith Quest, Mercenary Smith gave him a broken antique seal that had a stamp made of jade and golden dragon crafted with gold. He picked it up in Count Savoid mansion during his mercenary days. Weed tried several attempts repairing this seal.
Weed managed to see the information on the seal after repairing it to nearly perfect condition.
After practicing for so many hours on his Sculpture Restoration Skill, he tried one more time to restore the seal. It was not restored to what it was. He decided to use Light Sculpting to restore and finally succeeded. The seal he finally managed to restore is the Seal of Emperor.
|The Arpen Empire appreciated buildings from the Classical Era. As a sculptor and the owner of this province, you can now construct buildings from Classical Era. Buildings from Classical Era were known to be very solemn and elegant, as well as big enough to accommodate large populations. The construction costs are very high but they give an effect of increasing fertility.|
|You can now build special buildings.|
|Imperial Palace of Arpen Empire.|
At least 8 million gold in construction cost.
At least 300,000 gold in construction costs.
At least 500,000 gold in construction costs.
|Special Arpen Granary|
At least 40,000 gold in construction costs.
|Mysterious Fairy Pond|
Construction cost 1,000 gold.
Construction costs 2,000 gold.
|Sculptor's Cave Complex|
At least 30,000 gold in construction costs.
At least 70,000 gold in construction costs.
|Arpen Merchant Center
At least 25,000 gold to construct.
|Tilted Leaning Tower|
At least 150,000 gold in construction costs.
|Leather Production Center
At least 1,200 gold in construction costs.
There were as many as 300 buildings from the Arpen Empire that raised military, economics, or education. They required a large amount of money and stones by default as well as jewelries and precious metals.
Ancient Ratzeburg Buildings Edit
When Weed explored the cave where the Four Races lived, he was rewarded with the ability to build these ancient buildings.
|You have found the historic place of Petra Walls.|
Your reputation has increased by 230.
|You can now build Special Ancient Buildings.|
Art, Knowledge, and Luck has increased by 13.
|Maroon Colored Street|
The paved stones in the city will make it easy to move.
Sometimes after going to battle, the disgusting Orcs go home early and use this while dressed.
|The Ancient Amphitheatre|
This was made so that the races could discuss the threats surrounding them. But soon, it turned to a place where the Orcs and Dwarves boast their strength. While the humans create musicals as the Elves showed their proudest Elemental Magic.
|The Great Trees Square
This place symbolizes the unity and prosperity of the four races.
Quest Related's City Development Edit
Users can find quest given by resident that has an effect in the city. It is unknown how many of these quests have been given to the users, however Pale and the gang took this quest from the weapon shop owner. Weed also had these quests as a form of residents requesting an audience to their lord and ask for his help.
Master of the sword
There were many professionals artisans and knights of the Niflheim Empire of the Viteoleu/Biteoreu. I want you to find their descendants and bring them here.
Difficulty : B
Quest Limit : Will fail upon the death of the descendants of the Viteoleu/Biteoreu.
Aquired the royal sword of the Great General Viteoleu/Biteoreu.
Morata city receives the legacy on how to craft Viteoleu/Biteoreu's royal sword.
The city's weapon technology grows quickly.
It is known that at the time Pale accepted the quest, the weapon and armor shop along with the smithy don't have many businesses from the income history. That's why the weapon shop owner gave out a quest that could impact the improvement of this sector.
Domain Expansion Edit
Vargo Fortress Edit
When Weed rejected the call to arms by Bar Khan, Morata was faced with the invasion of undead army as a result and him being summoned to Vargo Fortress as an undead foot soldier, along with other Necromancer users. Being undead, he and the other users had to heed the Bar Khan summoning call by forced.
Vargo Fortress is now the place where the Undead Legion stationed, and Weed had to do series of quests for the undead, rising in their rank. While Weed was over Vargo Fortress, Morata's people were arming up facing the undead army. Quests for fighting the undead start to show in Morata. There were 4 undead armies marching to Morata with a total of 120,000 undead. They faced the first undead advance successfully, along with the second advancement.
While doing the undead quests, he had to face Hermes Guild, Polon and their group too. Weed and friends finally started to fight Bar Khan, they have to fight 3 Bone Dragons while trying to find Bar Khan's life vessel so they could beat him. When Weed and friends finally beat Bar Khan, a message window pop for Weed :
|You have conquered Vargo Fortress occupied by the Undead.|
Morata's domain has expanded.
The Birth of Arpen Kingdom Edit
After Weed sold his ceramics, the elder who became the Earl of Morata approached him with a speech.
This land has been welcomed by good development with the indomitable leadership of its Lord. The people who lived here were also hardworking and loyal. After the fall of Niflheim Empire, the people who were suffering from the monsters and cold still enjoyed an abundant and safe living, and all this thanks to the Lord.
As long as it is with their Lord, even if it is a monster lair, they will follow you without hesitation. I say this on behalf of the residents. To ensure that the development and glory of Morata will continue, I am making an earnest request as Earl for the army to go to the higher place and touch the entirety of the North.
|The Small Kingdom that Began in the Land of the North.
The population and economic power of Morata had already succeeded that of a size of a city.
|You have accepted the King's seat.
All your rights are born after your coronation.
|You have chosen Arpen as the name of your Kingdom.
The activities of your kingdom officially begin after the coronation took place.
|You have chosen 30 gold for the cost of your coronation.|
Users who didn't know the day of Weed's coronation would know about it from the residents who spread the words about the event. The Morata users wanted to attend the coronation but such a low budget coronation made it hard for them to find out since there were no extravagant decorations that usually came along with such an important event. By the time the sun had risen halfway up, the soldiers and knights were arranged in the Central Square. That's the only indication for the users to go to the Central Square for the event.
There was a wooden table with a thin gold crown and a glass of water on it. He came escorted by the knights wearing the newly made Goddess Knight Armor with a spectacular cloak.
Alveron was leading the ceremony as a representative of the religions. Now, he was in charge of the Cathedral and missionary activities in the north. It was mentioned that his level at that moment was level 553. When the ceremony started, Alveron began his speech;
"The Church of Freya, the Church of Lugh, and the four other religious orders of the Versailles Continent has blessed the rise of Weed's Arpen Kingdom."
|You have received the recognition of the religious orders.|
|Faith has increased by 25.|
Honour has increased by 17.
|You have received recognition as King from the Gods.|
There will be high levels of religious activities in your Kingdom.
|The Arpen Kingdom has been established.|
|King of Weed has created a small kingdom including Morata and Vargo Fortress.|
It is the center of trade in the north and is leading in arts and cultures. It is a kingdom where significants amount of weapons and quality fabric is created and possessed a various type of local specialties.
|The fame of Morata and Vargo Fortress has increased.|
You will have a large political influence over any areas in the vicinity that doesn't belong to the kingdom yet.
|A small riot is taking place in Vent Castle.|
For his eyes only, a message window showed up.
|The King has the authority to make any demand of the residents.
The residents won't be able to refuse the King's orders if they don't want to die.
|You can appoint the nobility. The nobles are subject to the taxes and benefits of their territory.|
Royal Knights can be installed.
|You can select a state religion. Many residents believe in the Goddess of Freya. When a state religion is established, any missionary work related to that religion will become smooth thanks to the Goddess of Luck.|
But the will be a strong opposition from other religions.
|The construction of the palace is necessary for many internal affrairs and governing.|
A King was able to exercise a strong power of authority. Fame, Dignity, and Charm were the best when dealing with residents. Any quest could be given or forcefully taken away properties.
He had made Morata as the Capital of Arpen Kingdom.
To commemorate the birth of his kingdom, he managed to move residents and users alike to help him build a colossal construction that will have a major impact on the newly found kingdom, Garden of the Gods.