The Versailles Continent, is also written as Versian Continent or Bersa Continent
Since the game “Royal Road” recently launched (15 month ago), there are many places yet to be discover by players. About 70% of the continent are still uncharted as well as many dungeons unexplored . The many places and location that been either mentioned or visited by player in the Novel (translated so far).
Actual Kingdoms Edit
There are a great number of Kingdoms on the Central Continent.
The Central Continent is very different from the north, which was an abandoned/forgotten zone in the game until recently.
Here is a list of the Kingdoms on the Central Continent. For a better perception, you may also want to check the map of Versailles Continent while reading this list.
- Aidern Kingdom (Located to South-West of Britten Alliance)
- Arpen Kingdom , named by Weed after Geihar von Arpen. Capital: Morata.
- Brent Kingdom (A kingdom that bordered north of Rosenheim Kingdom.)
- Britten Alliance: North-West of Roseinheim Kingdom. Also translated British Confederacy or Britten Confederacy.
- Croin kingdom  Another kingdom, who fell to the ambitious Haven Empire.
- Dor Kingdom 
- Gradian Kingdom, located in the western part of the continent, with a lot of steep terrain and not many users. The country was engulfed in civil war, after the black sword mercenary guild invasion. 
- Haven Kingdom , leading kingdom in the Central Continent, after the demise of Kallamore kingdom.
- Keurion Kingdom (Ally to the Britten Confederacy)
- Kallamore Kingdom , second largest Kingdom in the Central Continent. It was the leading power for a very long time. Fell under the attack of Haven Kingdom, when the king was killed .
- Lasalle Kingdom, Hermes Guild invaded it in one month, before invading the Britten Alliance and the cloud guild . But they had a strong fighting spirit and a rebellion was started, right after the fall of the Haven imperial palace. It is said that their fighting spirit is related to the proximity of the Averian forest, one of the 10 forbidden zones.
- Ledern Kingdom (bordered next to Britten Alliance)
- Nest Kingdom  It rebelled against Hermes tyranny, at the time of the Haven Empire.
- Norton Kingdom, near Thor Kingdom (also translated as Looton Kingdom)
- Prain Kingdom 
- Rosenheim Kingdom
- Thor Kingdom  consists of three mountain ranges, a Dwarf's kingdom, and is in the North close to Arpen Kingdom 
- Tullen Kingdom, taken away by the Beden guild from the Black Lion Guild , as part of the Hermes guild hegemonic plan.
- Sunbain Kingdom 
- Uto Kingdom 
- Meda Kingdom 
- Ritten Kingdom 
- Isoru Kingdom 
More to come...
There are a great number of Village, Town and Cities all over the Continent, mostly humans. We have less information on the other races. Here, an incomplete list of places that can be visited on Versailles Continent.
During the Haven Empire period, they were many mention of rebels at major cities and castles 
- Iron Hammer, capital of Thor Kingdom
- Morata, new capital of the Arpen Kingdom
- Serabourg, capital of Rosenheim Kingdom
- Regus, capital of Keurion Kingdom, part of the Britten Alliance
Those are special/key military place which did not developp into a larger town. Those place are generaly frontier place or close to a place with many monsters. Or missing a larger river.
- Aren Castle, build in the capital of Haven Kingdom. It is like light and darkness, with the slums on one side and bright commercial buildings on the other. The Hermes Guild threw an astronomical amount of money towards raising the knights and soldiers's loyalty and the construction of the Royal Palace. But the knights and soldiers were forced into labour like slaves. Lafaye decided that the Aren Castle should become the centre of a transportation network and carry out intensive industrial and urban development, as the new Center of his vision of an unified Continent.
- Banran Castle, in the Tullen kingdom. An rebellious area at the time of the Haven Empire.
- Bursilia Orc Fortress (located near the Elnase Mountain range)
- Evaluk Castle, in the Kallamore kingdom, one of the largest living area, new lord Dain. Population is satisfied with her management, which is respectful of local traditions.
- Formos Castle, in the Tullen kingdom. A grade 1 area crowded with dungeon, and a blessed area for hunting. A famous Dungeon nearby called the gold mine, because it was rated as one of the top 5 gold mine of the Continent. There are 20.000 elite troops and 10.000 elite crossbow troops there during Haven Empire time. Haven Empire experienced a major and public debacle under Weed undead army.
- Hilswade Castle, in the Aidern Kingdom
- Las Boa Castle
- Lyps Castle, a place with a bad reputation; public safety there is not good and beginners tend to avoid it as a starting point)
- Kraton Castle. Class quest:Bard Ray had to defend this castle against 10 times more soldiers.
- Kurun Castle. This place was run by the Black Lion Guild. And therefore came under attack of the Beden Guild. This was Hermes guild's scheme to distract them.
- Node Krape. This place has a famous Griffon nest.
- Palemo Castle Mentionned.
- Pormo Castle located in Tullen Kingdom (also translated Poros Castle ). Haven Empire has a large military force of 30.000 there.
- Odin Fort. It is located at the frontier between the British Confederacy and Ledern Kingdom. A strategic place to own. Various battles occured there : More to come.
- Rabenta Castle. It includes a famous underground dungeon.
- Sisley Castle Located in the Britten Alliance, besides the Luka River, another core military hub, conquered by the Haven Kingdom.
- Treipeak Fort. It belongs to the black Lion guild, with 60000 infantry, 20000 archers and 3000 knights. Later, it was covertly and successfully taken by Bard Ray, as part of his master Quest
- Vargo Fortress, in the North
- Vent Castle, of the former Nifleheim Empire, close to the Sendheim valley. First appearance. A place with precious ressources from the past Nifleheim Empire.
- Wancheonhan Fortress, of the Tullen kingdom, near the poros castle, a half finished castle, one of the best hunting grounds of the continent. Was assaulted byWeed, once he started to hunt down the Hermes Guild on the Continent.
Other large Cities Edit
- Demeron Next City to Baran Village
- Heaven City on Lavias, the Sky Island
- Buhares desert City
- Laos desert City, a rich industrial city of the South; raised through the achievement of Weed, Emperor of the Desert
- Metapeia desert City, a rich City of the Southern Kingdom,
- Nukud desert City
- Ocharem desert City
- Probullen desert City , a rich City of the Southern Kingdom, raised through the achievement of Weed, Emperor of the Desert
- Rhodiumthe City of Artist, part of the Ritten Kingdom
- Sergy City. A city attacked and destroyed by the evil Embinyu Cult
- Somren Liberty City / Free City of Somren. The main church of the Freya's religious order is located there, a part of the Britten Alliance territory
Small towns and Villages Edit
Small village are under the authority of a King or a Lord, but are not directly ruled by him. There is a local authority is there (example of Baran Village). This authority can be taken over by a local guild. In the Northern territory, a village includes around 4000-5000+ NPC and basic monthly Tax revenues varies between 4000-8000 Golds. Therefore, each village as such, is precious to his lord. And every war has a hidden supplementary cost, if it impact on the village. Also, war is being disruptive of agriculture, production and various other valuable contributions.
Here a list of villages and other small towns.
- Armang Village; it became part of Arpen kingdom, on his own. Pop: 4,329. Monthly Tax Rev: 7,989 gold.
- Baran Village In the Southern province of Rosenheim Kingdom
- Dolne Village
- Edereun village, a barbarian village in the North, which disappeared. It was part of Kaldeath Kingdom
- Ekwinok Village; it became part of Arpen kingdom, on his own. Pop: 5,828 - Monthly Tax Rev: 4,124 gold.
- Evoque Town, small moutain village that does not belong to any kingdom. Saved by Bard ray, on his black Knight Master Quest from incoming monsters.
- Falcon Village
- Hwisurun village, a village decimated by monsters because of the guild civil war. User less than lvl320 should not visit it.
- Iron Hand, a dwarfen village, in thor kingdom 
- Reuwan Village
- Salt Well Village, a small village close to Formos Castle, in the Tullen kingdom; rebelled against Haven; all rebels where massacred by Lord Deckard troops
- Seirun Village, a Vampire Village in Todeum in the Kingdom of Vampire
- Tomlin Town A beginner town east of the Britten Alliance, close to Bar Khu Mountains and bordering Rosenheim Kingdom
- Ulkyn Village
- Yoanna Village also became part of Arpen kingdom, on his own
- Yusellin Village also became part of Arpen kingdom, on his own.
Other species living placesEdit
Some place are out of chart, for one reason or another
- Avian's Lavias, the unique flying Island of the Bird race
- Barbarian tribes villages
- Dwarf villages 
- Elves villages
- Forest of Massacre, in the North, with monsters over lvl400
- Orcs villages in the plain of despair
- The Training Hall system
- Sanctuary of the 4 races, which lead to the Seal of Vulcan
More to come...
Geographical area and locationsEdit
There is a great variety of beautiful places on the Versailles Continent.
Lake and River Edit
- Bensa River, next to the british confederation, where Weed met Zephyr for the first time
- Lamentation River (at the entrance of the underworld)
- Pahel River (near the Sendhein Valley on the Northern Continent), where Weed fished on thick ice
- Somren River, close to Somren Liberty City, capital of the order of Freya
- Tinius River, close to Serabourg, where the origin of the 4 race is.
There are various lakes over the continent.
Here is a list of some of them :
- Lake of Souls 
- Grey lakes, close to the Elnase Mountain Range.
- Morata's Lake.
- Navier Lake, where a lost treasure is waiting to be found, and where you can meet Percia, one of the 9 sword master.
Mountain, Mine and Valley Edit
There are many mountains range on the continent.
Here is a list of some of them :
- Baruk / Barogue Mountain Range (between Rosenheim and Britten)
- Elnath Mountains ( also translated Elnase Mountain Range . It is mainly orc territory.
- Grave Mountains (near Rosenheim Kingdom)
- Haineph Mountains (part of Tullen Kingdom, , Weed's Ellyons quest; Formos castle surprise attack; gold mine dungeon & Atarog's lair )
- Harsel Mountains range (home of the Sulleion, with at least 15 mountains)
- Horom Mountain, one of tallest Mountain in the Yuroki Mountains range 
- Norn Mountains, one of the 3 great mountains of the Thor Kingdom. It is mainly dwarven territory.
- Saigorn Mountains, one of the 3 great mountains of the Thor Kingdom) 
- Senbain Mountains & . Surrounding the Kallamore Kingdom; wildness, infested with monsters and a permanent challenge for the kingdom.
- Stellese Hill , in the northern continent. It is mainly barbarian territory.
- Tupkal moutain, one of the highest mountain in the Harsel Moutain Range and home of the Sulleion
- Ulta Mountains, one of the 3 great mountains of the Thor Kingdom. It is mainly dwarven territory.
- Yuroki / Yurokina Mountains range, where Weed defeated the lich Shire and his undead army, with the help of an alliance between elves and orcs.
There are many mountains valley on the continent.
Here is a short list of some of them :
- Musos Valley, where the King Belsos Tomb is, also called Scorpion King Tomb.
- Sendheim Valley, where the last Emperor of the Niflheim Empire died. After his death, it was called the Valley of Death. The evil Embinyu Cult was also hidden there. After the destruction of the temple, it became a florishing place again. The valley is a kilometer long. It look like a pair of long stretched snakes. The end of the valley is where both snakes’ heads meets. A new life and church may be found there.
- Valley of the huntress A deadly outdoor dungeon for intermediate level gamers.
- Valley of Wind Haven Empire’s tax transportation route near the Chekram Dungeon.
- Yunopu pass/canyon  in the Yuroki Mountains (Plains of Despair)
There are many mines on the continent. Here is a short list of some of them :
- Gold Mine of Formos Castle. One of the top 5 gold Mine of the Continent. Weed went there, despite or because of the issue with the Haven Empire. It was a major financial income for the Tullen Royal Family.
- Melbourne Mine 
- Syaspen Mine  with good quality rubies. It's also a dungeon.
Mines, of course, are of strategic value for the local lords and kings. Many old mines can also change and transform into dungeons.
Sea and Island Edit
There are various larger Seas around the continent. Here is a short list of some of them :
- Neria Sea 
- More to come
There are also many islands all over the Continent. Here is a short list of some of them:
- Bellona Island 
- Borota Island, where Weed started his Nodule and Hilderun quest 
- Ipia / Liffia : Located at Neria Sea
- Laviathe unique flying Island of the Bird race.
- Jigolaths, the first forbidden zone to be explored.
Places in separate dimensionsEdit
Some places or even Kingdoms exist in a different dimension. Most of the time, they are hidden and not easy to access for gamers. Also, they are often to be considered as place for high level gamers.
- The The fairy world : A unique fairy kingdom; forbidden to humans, except for some exceptional individual, like the painter petrov or the sculptor Weed
- Kingdom Todeum Kingdom : Cities and villages of Vampires, an uncharted territory outside on the continent)
- The Underworld or Hell where the entries can be found in the Temple of the Death toward the Lamentation River, and also the Demonworld where Belkain, Red is located.
Not much is known but aliens, but they are told to be existing in the world of versailles continent . They are said to coming from "Somewhere unknown in the spacious universe."
Places of the PastEdit
The Continent of the Past is like a parallel world. It awaits high level users for unique quest, related to the master class status. And at the same time; it can have a major influence on today's Central Continent, as Weed time quest demonstrated. Go to Kingdom of the Past