The Versailles Continent, is also written as Versian Continent or Bersa Continent (베르사 대륙)
Since the game “Royal Road” recently launched (15 month ago), there are many places yet to be discover by players. About 70% of the continent are still uncharted as well as many dungeons unexplored . The many places and location that been either mentioned or visited by player in the Novel (translated so far).
There are a great number of Village, Town and Cities all over the Continent, mostly humans. We have less information on the other races. Here, an incomplete list of places that can be visited on Versailles Continent.
During the Haven Empire period, they were many mention of rebels at major cities and castles 
- Iron Hammer, capital of Thor Kingdom
- Morata (모라타) new capital of the Arpen Kingdom
- Nahalles Metropolis (대도시 네할레스) The capital of Brent Kingdom.
- Serabourg, capital of Rosenheim Kingdom
- Regus (레가스 성에), capital of Kroin Kingdom, part of the Britten Alliance
Those are special/key military place which did not develop into a larger town. Those places are generally a frontier place or close to a place with many monsters. Or missing a larger river.
- Aren Castle, (아렌 성) build in the capital of Haven Kingdom. It is like light and darkness, with the slums on one side and bright commercial buildings on the other. The Hermes Guild threw an astronomical amount of money towards raising the knights and soldiers's loyalty and the construction of the Royal Palace. But the knights and soldiers were forced into labour like slaves. Lafaye decided that the Aren Castle should become the centre of a transportation network and carry out intensive industrial and urban development, as the new Center of his vision of an unified Continent.
- Balkiseu Castle (발키스 성) (Valkis Castle?) Located in the Haven Kingdom.
- Banran Castle, in the Tullen kingdom. An rebellious area at the time of the Haven Empire.
- Bursilia Orc Fortress (located near the Elnase Mountain range)
- Evaluk Castle, in the Kallamore kingdom, one of the largest living area, new lord Dain. Population is satisfied with her management, which is respectful of local traditions.
- Formos Castle, in the Tullen kingdom. A grade 1 area crowded with dungeon, and a blessed area for hunting. A famous Dungeon nearby called the gold mine, because it was rated as one of the top 5 gold mine of the Continent. There are 20.000 elite troops and 10.000 elite crossbow troops there during Haven Empire time. Haven Empire experienced a major and public debacle under Weed undead army.
- Giden Castle (기덴 성) Located in the Haven Kingdom.
- Haryun Castle (하륜 성) Owned by the Crimson Mercenary Guild. The closest castle to the Nemiru Lakeside.
- Herotai Castle (헤로타이 성) Mentioned by KMC media manager.
- Herom Castle (헤롬 성) Castle in Nest Kingdom.
- Hilswade Castle, in the Aidern Kingdom
- Illuin Castle (일루인 성) Located in the Haven Kingdom.
- Kraton Castle. Class quest:Bard Ray had to defend this castle against 10 times more soldiers.
- Kurun Castle. This place was run by the Black Lion Guild. And therefore came under attack of the Beden Guild. This was Hermes guild's scheme to distract them.
- Las Boa Castle
- Lyps Castle, a place with a bad reputation; public safety there is not good and beginners tend to avoid it as a starting point)
- Milliam Fortress (밀리암 요새) A user named Gerdon became the 1st craftsman to own a castle/fort.
- Mubain Castle (무바인 성) A castle occupied by the Black Serpent Guild.
- Nahalles Castle (네할레스 성) A castle in Brent Kingdom, owned by the Black Lion Guild.
- Nekan Castle (네칸 성) A castle in the Dale Kingdom.
- Node Krape. This place has a famous Griffon nest.
- Palemo Castle Mentionned.
Pormo Castle  located in Tullen Kingdom (also translated Poros Castle ). Haven Empire has a large military force of 30.000 there.Formos Castle?
- Fort Odin. (오데인 요새) It is located at the frontier between the British Alliance and Aidern Kingdom. A strategic place to own. Various battles occurred there : More to come.
- Rabenta Castle. It includes a famous underground dungeon.
- Regas Castle (레가스 성) The capital of Croin Kingdom, which is a part of the Britten Alliance.
- Sisley Castle (시슬레 성) Located in the Britten Alliance, besides the Luka River, another core military hub, conquered by the Haven Kingdom.
- Sistain Fortress (시스타인 요새) A fort that Kallamore Kingdom took over from Haven Kingdom during the war.
- Treipeak Fort It belongs to the black Lion guild, with 60000 infantry, 20000 archers and 3000 knights. Later, it was covertly and successfully taken by Bard Ray, as part of his master Quest
- Vargo Fortress, in the North
- Vent Castle (벤트 성), of the former Nifleheim Empire, close to the Sendheim valley. First appearance. A place with precious ressources from the past Nifleheim Empire.
- Wancheonhan Fortress, of the Tullen kingdom, near the poros castle, a half finished castle, one of the best hunting grounds of the continent. Was assaulted byWeed, once he started to hunt down the Hermes Guild on the Continent.
- Demeron (데메른) Next City to Baran Village
- Heaven Cityon Lavias, the Sky Island
- Buhares desert City
- Holy City (수도자의 도시) Mentioned on a bulletin board about the North. They said to not go there without a colleague.
- Kuruso (쿠르소) A hidden dwarven city in Thor Kingdom. Named after the ancient dwarven kingdom. Also referred to as a kingdom.
- Lahos desert City (라호스), an oasis and a rich industrial city of the South; raised through the achievement of Weed, Emperor of the Desert
- Metapeia desert City, a rich City of the Southern Kingdom,
- Nukud desert City
- Ocharem desert City
- Probullen desert City, a rich City of the Southern Kingdom, raised through the achievement of Weed, Emperor of the Desert
- Rhodium (로디움) The City of Artist, located in Ritten Kingdom.
- Seljium (셸지움) A city in the Ritten Kingdom. The user Mandol is from there.
- Sergy City. A city attacked and destroyed by the evil Embinyu Cult
- Somren Liberty City / Free City of Somren. (소므렌) or (소므렌 자유도시) The main church of the Freya's religious order is located there, a part of the Britten Alliance territory
Towns and Villages Edit
Small village are under the authority of a King or a Lord, but are not directly ruled by him. There is a local authority is there (example of Baran Village). This authority can be taken over by a local guild. In the Northern territory, a village includes around 4000-5000+ NPC and basic monthly Tax revenues varies between 4000-8000 Golds. Therefore, each village as such, is precious to his lord. And every war has a hidden supplementary cost, if it impact on the village. Also, war is being disruptive of agriculture, production and various other valuable contributions.
Here a list of villages and other small towns.
- Armang Village; it became part of Arpen kingdom, on his own. Pop: 4,329. Monthly Tax Rev: 7,989 gold.
- Baran Village (바란 마을) In the Southern province of Rosenheim Kingdom
- Chengdu Village (성도 마을) A place mentioned on a forum.
- Dolne Village (도르네 마을) A village mentioned in the Book of Guildras.
- Edereun village (에데른 마을)a barbarian village in the North, which disappeared. It was part of Kaldeath Kingdom. The town has an altar that the Cold Roses Guild used to cure the heat curse over the central continent.
- Ekoban Village (에코반 마을) After losing the 1st northern war, the residents protested.
- Ekwinok Village; it became part of Arpen kingdom, on his own. Pop: 5,828 - Monthly Tax Rev: 4,124 gold.
- Evoque Town, small moutain village that does not belong to any kingdom. Saved by Bard ray, on his black Knight Master Quest from incoming monsters.
- Falcon Village
- Ferroi Village (페로이 마을) Village in Northern Continent. 160 soldiers from Ferroi conscripted with Morata army.
- Gamal Village (가말 마을) A place in Uto Kingdom.
- Hagan Village (하겐 마을) A small village in the Kingdom of Sur.
- Home Village (호움 마을) Faroe Guild went to Morata to get people to go to their village.
- Hwisurun village, a village decimated by monsters because of the guild civil war. User less than lvl320 should not visit it.
- Iron Hand (아이언핸드) A dwarven village in Thor kingdom.
- Keatu Village (케아트 마을) A small village in the northern continent. The owner went to Morata to scout for people to live there. After the 1st Northen War, the farmers fled.
- Mokon Village (모콘 마을) Southern part of the Northern Continent.
- Neria Village (네리아 마을) A small town in the Zen Kingdom.
- Nine Hand Village (네인핸드 마을) A dwarven village in Thor kingdom.
- Noroma Village (노로마 마을) 85 residents went to Morata after the first war in the Northern Continent.
- Parvan (파르반) a place to stay for a while for travelers going over the Baroque Mountains. Located in Rosenheim Kingdom.
- Reuwan Village (르완드 마을)
- Roam Village (라옴 마을)
- Salt Well Village, a small village close to Formos Castle, in the Tullen kingdom; rebelled against Haven; all rebels where massacred by Lord Deckard troops
- Savian Town (사비암 마을) A small town 3 days north of Morata.
- Tamrin Village (탐린 마을) A beginner town east of the Britten Alliance, close to Baroque Mountains and bordering Rosenheim Kingdom
- Trivan Village (트리반 마을) A small town near Morata.
- Village of Trees (트리커라는 마을) Mentioned on dark gamers site. Location in the Land of Shadows.
- Ulkyn Village
- Yoanna Village also became part of Arpen kingdom, on his own
- Yusellin Village also became part of Arpen kingdom, on his own.
Harbors and Ports Edit
Similar to a village on a coastal area, but not quite the same. There are a few harbors(항구) mentioned in the Versailles Continent.
Here are a list of Harbors and Ports:
- Kruger Harbor (크루거 항구) A small, charming harbor. The houses and shops were built like a picture. Now a part of the Arpen Kingdom.
- Trier Harbor (트리어 항구) The ghost ship Marias was originally created there.
- Port Verna Arpen Kingdom's main port.
- Renay Harbor (르네이 항구) A harbor with some bigger fishing boats than Kruger Harbor. On the Northern Continent, located 2 hours North of Kruger Harbor.
- Rezad Harbor (레자드 항구) A small port located in the southern part of the Northern Continent.
Some place are out of chart, for one reason or another
- Avian's Lavias, the unique flying Island of the Bird race
- Barbarian tribes villages  (바바리안 부락)
- Dwarf villages
- Elves villages
- Heraim Tribe (헤라임들 부족) They built the tower of heroes, and created haraim fencing.
- Land of Black Curse (검은 저주의 땅) Dain traveled there with adventurers and was was cursed with black markings on her.
- Medium (메디움) A place to go hunt. Overheard by Lee Hyun at university.
- Orcs villages in the plain of despair (오크 마을)
- Penomph Region (페놈프 지역) A region that Daymond's Embinyu Church legion took over.
- Senbain (센바인) A region in Kallamore Kingdom with castles around it. People defend it from the monsters that come down from the mountains.
- Shadow of Earth (대지의 그림자) a place users were planning to explore. The Village of Trees is there.
- Shaspen Cave (샤스펜 동굴) A cave near Kuroso, Thor Kingdom. It has the Shaspen Vampire Bats inside. (dungeon?) It's also a ruby mine.
- The Training Hall system
- Sanctuary of the 4 races, which lead to the Seal of Vulcan
More to come...
Geographical area and locationsEdit
There is a great variety of beautiful places on the Versailles Continent.
Lake and River Edit
- Bensa River (벤사 강), In the Britten Alliance, where Weed met Zephyr for the first time
- Eldora Lake (엘드라 호수) A place where a special type of hyrda boss is.
- Hesny River (헤스니 강) A river in Rhodium.
- Pahel River (파헬 강) (near the Sendhein Valley on the Northern Continent), where Weed fished on thick ice. You can follow it to find the Valley of Death.
- Sellun River (셀룬 강) A river with transparent water, and a good place to swim when the Scorpion King's Curse was in affect.
- Somren River, close to Somren Liberty City, capital of the order of Freya
- Tinius River, close to Serabourg, where the origin of the 4 race is.
- Verona River (베로나 강) A river next to Horom Castle in Nest Kingdom.
There are various lakes over the continent. Here is a list of some of them :
- Fog Lake area of Trivan (트리반의 안개 호수 지역) Mentioned on a bulletin board about the Northern Continent. You can hunt elves there.
- Green Lake (녹색 호수) Near the town of Morata.
- Grey lakes, close to the Elnase Mountain Range.
- Lake of Souls
- Morata's Lake.
- Navier Lake, where a lost treasure is waiting to be found, and where you can meet Percia, one of the 9 sword master.
- Nemiru Lakeside (네미르 호숫가) The Crimson Mercenary Guild owns this wealthy area.
Sea and Island Edit
There are various larger Seas around the continent. Here is a short list of some of them :
- Aurora Area (오로라 지역) An area where auroras can be seen in the Deron Sea.
- Deron Sea (데론 해) An ocean in the northern region of the globe. There is an area where you can see Auroras.
- Feroian Bay (페로이안 만) An area where only pirates pop out. Located north of Northern Continent.
- Nemibia Sea (네미비아 해) Location is off the North-East coast of the Northern continent. The ghost ship Marias, that Weed became captain of is from there.
- Neria Sea (네리아 해) The Nerian Sea is an inner sea that extends wide and deep toward the central continent. Like the Mediterranean Sea in Europe, the sea is the border of many kingdoms in the central continent.
- Planetis Sea (플라네티스 해) The name of the great sea in the northeast.
There are also many islands all over the Continent. Here is a short list of some of them:
- Amelas Archipelago (아멜라스 군도) East of the Neria Sea, a place weed and his party was attacked by sea monsters.
- Becky Nin (베키닌) A place with a harbor in the Neria Sea. The 3 Mad Sharks are from there.
- Bellona Island
- Borota Island, where Weed started his Nodule and Hilderun quest
- Croix/Kroa Pirate Island (크로아 해적 섬) Near Ipia Island, and a dangerous place with hunting grounds for users lvl 340 or above.
- Ipia Island (이피아 섬) 1 of the 8 most beautiful islands on the continent. A tourist destination located in the Neria Sea.
- Lavia the unique flying Island of the Bird race.
- Jigolaths (지골라스) the first forbidden zone to be explored.
- Thebes Principal (테베 공국) A small maritime empire that developed as a shipbuilding industry and trade.
Mountain, Mine, Valley, Plains and Forests Edit
There are many mountains range on the continent. Here is a list of some of them :
- Baruk / Baroque / Barogue Mountain Range (바르크 산맥 RAW)(바로크 산맥 MAP) (between Rosenheim and Britten / Brent)
- Brucade Mountain Range (브루케이드 산맥) Mentioned in KMC Media broadcast, location near Bikeijeu Kingdom.
- Elnath Mountains ( also translated Elnase Mountain Range . It is mainly orc territory.
- Grave Mountains (그라바 산맥) The Lair of Litvart is located at the entrance of the Grave Mountains. In Rosenheim Kingdom.
- Haineph Mountains (part of Tullen Kingdom, , Weed's Ellyons quest; Formos castle surprise attack; gold mine dungeon & Atarog's lair )
- Harsel Mountains range (home of the Sulleion, with at least 15 mountains)
- Horom Mountain (호롬 산) one of tallest Mountain in the Yuroki Mountains range 
- Kemal Mountains (케말 산맥) A mountain range n the western part of the northern continent.
- Norn Mountains (노른 산맥) one of the 3 great mountains of the Thor Kingdom. It is mainly dwarven territory.
- Romaine Mountain (로메인 산) A mountain in the Northern Continent.
- Saigorn Mountains (사이고른 산맥) one of the 3 great mountains of the Thor Kingdom.
- Senbain Mountains (센바인 산맥) A rugged mountain range in Kallamore Kingdom. Every week, monsters come down and spread through the kingdom.
- Stellese Hill, in the northern continent. It is mainly barbarian territory.
- Tupkal moutain, one of the highest mountain in the Harsel Moutain Range and home of the Sulleion
- Ulta Mountains (울타 산맥) one of the 3 great mountains of the Thor Kingdom. It is mainly dwarven territory.
- Yuroki / Yurokina Mountains range (유로키나 산맥), where Weed defeated the lich Shire and his undead army, with the help of an alliance between elves and orcs.
Valley (계곡 or 협곡)Edit
There are many mountains valley on the continent. Here is a short list of some of them :
- Cactus Canyon (선인장 협곡) A canyon for hunting in the north that Seoyoon went through.
- Chalupan Valley (차르판) a hunting ground mentioned to be close to Baran Village.
- Echo Valley (울림 계곡) A Valley for hunting in the north that Seoyoon went through.
- Haverin Gorge (하베린 협곡) In the northern continent (Tohru Region). The king griffon is there.
- Musos Valley, where the King Belsos Tomb is, also called Scorpion King Tomb.
- Sendheim Valley (센데임 계곡), where the last Emperor of the Niflheim Empire died. After his death, it was called the Valley of Death (죽음의 계곡). The evil Embinyu Cult was also hidden there. After the destruction of the temple, it became a florishing place again. The valley is a kilometer long. It look like a pair of long stretched snakes. The end of the valley is where both snakes’ heads meets. A new life and church may be found there.
- Soul Bottle Ridge (영혼병 능선) A ridge for hunting in the north that Seoyoon went through.
- Valley of the huntress A deadly outdoor dungeon for intermediate level gamers.
- Valley of Wind Haven Empire’s tax transportation route near the Chekram Dungeon.
- Yunopu pass/canyon (유노프 협곡) in the Yuroki Mountains (Plains of Despair)
There are many mines on the continent. Here is a short list of some of them :
- Gold Mine of Formos Castle. One of the top 5 gold Mine of the Continent. Weed went there, despite or because of the issue with the Haven Empire. It was a major financial income for the Tullen Royal Family.
- Melbourne Mine
- Syaspen Mine with good quality rubies. It's also a dungeon.
Mines, of course, are of strategic value for the local lords and kings. Many old mines can also change and transform into dungeons.
Plains (평원) Edit
There are many plains and wastelands on the continent. Here is a short list of them:
- Baseurin (바스린) a place mentioned as the location of the Embinyu Church.
- Wasteland of Deriam (데리암의 황무지) A wasteland between Haven Kingdom and Morata. The Predators of the Land guild traveled through here to discover the Embinyu Church.
- Garnav Plains (가르나프 평원)
- Grass Hill (고라스 언덕) A place not far from Morata, and the place the northern expedition teleported to.
- Hilcos Badlands (힐코스 황무지) located mostly in Ritten Kingdom, it also stretches out into Brent Kingdom. One of the ways to get to Somren from Baran Village is to head south-west before you reach here, otherwise you can travel over the Baroque Mountains.
- Honose Plains (호노스 평야) A place someone obtained 5 unique pieces of equipment in 2 hours.
- Jackson Plains (작센 평야) An area in the Haven Kingdom that borders into Bremen Kingdom. It was a part of the Bromba Kingdom 102 years ago.
- Lupoi Great Plains
- Nadalia Plains
- Nopunem Plains (노프넴 평원) a region Daymond's Embinyu Army seized.
- Plains of Despair (절망의 평원)
- Territory of Red Plain (프레인의 붉은 영토) An area to pass through to get to the Kramado Dungeon.
Forests (숲) Edit
There are many forests on the continent. Here is a short list of them:
- Averian Forest (아베리안 숲) One of the 10 Forbidden Zones, located in the Lasalle Kingdom.
- Forest of Darkness (어둠의 숲) In northern continent, where the bone dragon emerged from and helped destroy the Niflheim Empire.
- Forest of Fog (안개의 숲) A forest to the west of Morota and the Pahel River. Weed and his companions went there to travel to Todeum kingdom.
- Forest of Slaughter (살육의 숲) Located in the northern continent, with monsters over lvl400.
- Karaka Forest (카라카 숲) A day's walk from Dark Elf Fortress, near Horom Mountain. 
- Lost Forest (잃어버린 숲) AKA The Forest of no Return; In between Thor and Ruton Kingdom.
- Maban Forest (마반의 숲) A difficult hunting ground in the north.
- Red/Crimson/Scarlet Forest (붉은 숲) Between the Dark Elf Fortress and Horom Mountain.
Places in separate dimensionsEdit
Some places or even Kingdoms exist in a different dimension. Most of the time, they are hidden and not easy to access for gamers. Also, they are often to be considered as place for high level gamers.
- The fairy world : A unique fairy kingdom; forbidden to humans, except for some exceptional individual, like the painter petrov or the sculptor Weed
- Vampire Kingdom Todeum (뱀파이어 왕국 토둠) Cities and villages of Vampires, an uncharted territory outside on the continent)
- The Underworld or Hell where the entries can be found in the Temple of the Death toward the Lamentation River, and also the Demonworld where Belkain, Red is located.
- River of Lamentation (통곡의 강) In a different realm to the Versallies Continent, and the entrance to hell. It is the place where the Priests of the Matallost Church lead the dead to hell. The river holds spirits of dead monsters and humans.
- Vejague Tribal Vilage (베자귀 부락) One of the 3 tribes belonging to the "Alliance of the Deliverers". The residents almost look like monsters, with a few strands of hair left and mouths jutting out.
- Lekiye (레키에) One of the 3 tribes belonging to the "Alliance of the Deliverers". It is a tribe with knights and sorcerers.
- Valley of Courage (용기의 계곡) A place the children of the Lekiye tribe ascended when partaking in the coming of age ceremony.
- Salmere Hill (샤르미어 언덕) Weed had a battle here with the army of the Embinyu Church when he was traveling to the final tribe of the 3 alliance tribes.
- Salmere Village (사르미어 부락) One of the 3 tribes belonging to the "Alliance of the Deliverers". The biggest out of the three tribes and also has a wide territory.
Not much is known but aliens, but they are told to be existing in the world of versailles continent . They are said to coming from "Somewhere unknown in the spacious universe."
Places of the PastEdit
The Continent of the Past is like a parallel world. It awaits high level users for unique quest, related to the master class status. And at the same time; it can have a major influence on today's Central Continent, as Weed time quest demonstrated. Go to Kingdom of the Past