Shapeshift is a special skill to some Sculptors can learn, it is similar to some transformations some monsters can do, like for example the doppelganger or dragons or like some magic spells, but is not the same. This skill uses the art stat when it is activated .
Appearance: A skill Weed used after meeting Darone Also named scultpure transformation skill Skill created by master Darone, one of the very few master sculptor skill It is a special sculpting skill created by the Master sculptor Darone. Was taught by Master Darone to Weed First used: in the Plains of Despair 
In order to obtain this skill on must completed the chain link quest giving by Darone. Darone’s orders is a quest where Weed for a whole week, must follow Darone’s orders. Darone handed Weed a sheet with a list of orders of 300 sculptures. Some among them some were difficult, the ones that required deep thought. After a week, Weed obtained a passive skill Sculptural Comprehension and the active skill Sculptural Shapeshifting .
Sculptural Shapeshifting: A technique created by Engraving Master Darone, which is known to very few people. When you create sculptures you can change your body into the form of the sculpture.
Requirements: Technique can only be used only after mastering the skill of Sculptural Comprehension. 2000 mana and 500 or more in Art
WARNING! During the transformation into another person or creature you change only the appearance and physique, your stats and level remain the same. If selected for the conversion of a huge creature, you will need a certain amount of strength and health
Also, your smell stays the same, which is a means to discover the shapeshift. 
List of Sculpture transformation Edit
- Monster Orc Sculpture in the plain of despair 
- Quadruped Animal in the plain of despair 
- Little Orc Monster in the plain of despair 
- One Eyed Lich during the trip to the Jigolaths  
- Black raven in the Jigolaths 
- Ice Troll in the capital of the Rosenheim Kingdom, during Embinyu's invasion 
- Humming bird in Rhodium, as part of the quest to recover the final hidden special skill 
- Chaos Warrior, Weed had used this transformation several times with Kubichya's sculpture, against the Sulleions in the Rocky Canyon  and also in Roderick's Labyrinth and in Earth Palace battle against Empire.