Cha Eunhee inmigrated to the United States with her parents when she was young, earned a Ph. D in psychiatry at the age of twenty-three  and gained worldwide recognition in the field after she developed a new method of therapy for the treatment of psychological illnesses. Currently works for the korean health system, Great Society Rehabilitation Center. Started to play Royal Road to be able to meet Seoyoon in-game .
Profile and DataEdit
- Name/Known as: Cha Eunhee
- Species: Human
- Class/Profession: Orc Commander
- Status: Alive
- Level: ?
- Affiliation : Arpen Kingdom 
- First appearance: She read Weed's psychological test without knowing him
Stats and SkillsEdit
She started as an orc warrior, but she isn’t shown to be fighting much, unlike what she wishes for since she is low level and the fact that she has a daytime job to do, so she usually doesn't has time to play but occasionally she watches Seoyoon's game recording. Obtained the profession Orc Commander doing quests with Seoyoon in the Yurokina Mountains. She is capable to apply psychoanalysis to NPCs with the objective to gather information and gain intimacy with residents .
- Group Conducting Skill: an Orc Commander skill.
- Depending on the skill level, the Orc is able to configure up to 35 members (Orcs) in the unit.
- If the members are different species, the Orc can configure 20 members.
- Depending on the skill level, the influence of Leadership increases by 3%.
- All party members and the unit can have an increase in Stats.
- An increase in Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Physical Resistance.
- Experience received will increase by 2% for all party members and the troop. (16% increase at skill mastery.)
- All party members and the unit have an increase resistance to Confusion and Fear.
- Rises in Leadership will have extra effects on the skill!
- In the case of human, though slightly different depending on the occupation, usually can form a party up to five members.
- Then, with each additional 50 points in Leadership, the party can increase by one member.
- Orcs are exempt from this.
- Title list:
These are titles Cha Eunhee/Seechwi earned in "Royal Road" that is known.
- In real life she has a cool beauty about her.
- She has a deep knowledge of phychology, psychiatry, psychoanalysis and skills related to this field. She is regarded as a genious because of her innovation and her age.
- In the game world, she has the appearance of a fat and ugly female Orc.
- Cha Eunhee is a confident, cool and very feminine psychiatrist, who is distrustful of many due to her experiences with shallow suitors. Due to these experiences, she expresses a sincere wish to not be judged by her exterior, and a secret desire that she could abandon the high maintenance that comes with being thin and beautiful. It is one of the main reasons why she joins Royal Road as an Orc, once Weed unlocks the race, so that she wouldn't be judged by her appearance. Ironically enough, even though she relishes the freedom of having to be beautiful 24/7, she does lament the prejudice that comes with being an Orc.
- One of Eunhee's greatest abilities is her psychiatrist knowledge, which helps her assess the people around her. But, on rare occasions, she can become confused or at a loss for words when she comes upon someone unexpected (i.e. Weed and Geomchi).
- She thinks of Seoyoon as a little sister or as family members since they known each other since Seoyoon was little. Later, she met Seoyoon in-game as Orc Seechwi in the Yuroki Mountains .
- Met Geomchi2 in the Rotten Lich Dungeon.After being protected continuously by Geomchi 2, Seechwi became interested in him and eventually formed a dating relationship with him in and outside of Royal Road.
- She read a questionnaire written by Weed when he visited the Society Rehabilitation Center to fill a mental health test required by law, long before Weed became famous in Royal Road.
- Thanks to her skill Group Conducting, she was able to command a group of Vampire familiars in Todeum kingdom's quests.
- She was very satisfied with her strong boyfriend Geomchi 2, even her parents were glad of the relationship