|This article is incomplete. This is because adding references and content. Please help to improve it by expanding it, adding pictures and improving existing text or discuss the issue in the Forum
Seoyoon is the main female character of the series. Her birthday is April 22.She is described as an amazingly beautiful woman, that was left mute and emotionless as a child due to trauma. Her presence in Royal Road began for purposes of trauma therapy where she plays a silent berserker. Later, she became friends with Weed .
Profile and DataEdit
- Name/Known as: Jeong Seoyoon/Seoyoon
- Species: Human
- Class/Profession: Berserker
- Status: Alive
- Level: 471
- Affiliation : Arpen Kingdom 
- First appearance: Meeting Weed through Docke Lancer in Serabourg
Stats & SkillsEdit
- A sad & lonely Warrior
- At the beginning, she played as a sad and solo playing Warrior, largely due to her inability to communicate with other & herself (buried emotions).
- She learned how to fight through a basic trial and error testing, with lessons learned from dying at an early stage. She only attacks if she is attacked.
- During that time she found a superficial peace in throwing herself against overwhelming odds and never backing down from a fight, leading to her being offered the hidden class: Berserker.
- Spirit & skills of a Berserker
- As a true Berserker, if she is attacked, she'll start fighting to the death. She dodges a monster’s attack with refined, elegant, dancing-like movement. Then when she sees an opening, she will aim at a vital spot. The longer the fight, the more dangerous her class makes her. The fight will go until one dies. The method is efficient and cruel, but fair.
- Cooking: Allows basic production of basic food .
- Pottery: this production skill create ceramic and porcelain items
- Soul Conversation: Can converse with animals, monsters, spirits and legendary beings. This suggest that there is more to Seoyoon that just goodly charisma and deadly killing instinct. This skill is not only affected by level of practice, but also affected greatly by closeness, Charisma, and Charm.
Can send simple greetings, but cannot converse with monsters that have been hunted.
Godly Charm StatsEdit
- An almost Godly Charm stat
- Dr. Cha Eunhee describes her as a beauty that can overshadow any supermodel.  Her skin was smooth and clear like that of a child, and her eyes were fine like those of a deer. The human eyes could not be that pretty. Her well groomed eyebrows harmonized with her forehead. Her nose was also wonderful. If one was to stare at her face for just a while, they wouldn’t be escape from the gripping radiance. Even her hands, feet, and body exuded beauty."
- Impact on NPC & monsters
- In Royal Road, her natural beauty is to an extent that she easily gains immediate benefits when making a request with an NPC, for example during a bargain with a merchant .This is done without any previous fame or related skill. And it is to the extent that she's even approached by Nobility  or Kings for proposals . That is probably how she got invited by Docke Lancer or rallied the Avians to attack the Hermes guild.
- Impact on gamers
- In Royal Road, with players, it is even worse. Therefore, she decided to wear a mask, not to be burdened all the time by other people's response. She is recognized as the ultimate goddess by the Grass Porridge Cult, after she finally decides to reveal her face.
These are one of the many titles Jeong Seoyoon/Seoyoon earned in "Royal Road".
- Lich Dungeon Hunter
- You have hunted all the monsters in the Rotten Lich Dungeon.
- Title of Lich Dungeon Hunter has been given..
- In battle, she always wears a mask to conceal her face. And three layers of armor (Leather, Chain and Bain Plate Armor).
- In Las Phalax, she and Weed inherited the Wedding Ring of Seulroeo and Letia/Evelyn
- The choice of Weed
- After Weed began to cook for her, she would attack monsters for ingredients for Weed to cook . Her cruel training in combat is harder than most. Still it is said to be less cruel than Weed training .
- The Bain Plate Armor and the Death Executor's Swordsmanship  suggest that Seoyoon stumbled upon Bain's legacy, which earned her the Berserker Class.