Training Halls are buildings scattered throughout the Versailles Continent where combat class can seek training and raise their skills. Those training centers require courage and skill. A gamer can achieve strong improvement and great rewards there. He can also loose his life and suffer from Death Penalty. Going through a training center is an essential condition in order to rise to the position of top rankers.
Reward is appropriate to the level of challenge. With enough perseverance or ingenuity, a user can expect possibility of : - Permanent increase of stats or skill - New equipment & new skill - New class (optional) and even potential involvement in hidden quest.
- Ranking of training halls
Training halls are rated by the required level of skill expertise (starter or basic, beginner, intermediate, advanced). There are distinct from Master Quest who should be considered as a special class quest and a unique path of training, specifically designed for each user.
- Access right
Access right has to be earned : access to an higher training hall require success in a previous lesser training hall.
- Official vs hidden
The training hall for starters are official and easy to find. Higher training place are much more difficult to find (the Lavia hall for example or the 12 Heriam towers) and have to be considered hidden places for intermediate or advanced tier combat class.
Training hall were initially unpopular among most users . But later on, it becames a valued asset. Now, combat classes are actively seeking those places for the sake of skill and class advancement.
- Player involvement
Like any official position in Royal Road, the position of instructors can be taken over by a player, if he/she prove himself/herself worthy and dedicated enough.
Technical Informations Edit
Starter training hallEdit
Any major starting place for players has its own starter training hall. For example Weed started in Serabourg, Rosenheim Kingdom
- Serabourg's training Hall
- Level: Training for starters.
- Location: Capital of Rosenheim Kingdom
Another example of starter training hall can be found in Rhodium.
Beginner training hallEdit
Beginner training hall are only for users who went through and succeeded in the starting training hall. At the game beginning, those training halls were hidden. For example, the founding members of Hermes guild were the first to find the training hall in City of Heaven, Lavias.
- Lavia's Training Hall
- Level: Training for "beginners".
- Location: City of Heaven, Lavia
- Skill Creation (Charisma stat & Lion's Roar in Weed's case). - Potential class Change - Martial Artist (Hidden). - Access right to intermediate training halls.
Visitors must challenge a dark dungeon packed with 100 steel barbarians and triumph . The challenger's and the barbarians' levels are scaled to be equal, therefore the challenger cannot overcome it through increasing one's level for example. The solution has to be found through one's own skill.
Intermediate training hallEdit
Intermediate training hall are only for users who went through and succeeded in both the starting & beginner training hall. Those training hall are hidden. There are 12 hidden Heraim's tower spread through the world of Royal Road. One is the tower of Heroes.
- Skill: Stone Skin (floor 2). - Stats : Physical Resistance, Perseverance and Endurance each rise by 60 (floor 3). - Skill: Heraim Fencing (floor 4). - Item : a class related quest Book, involving time travel (floor 5)
It is one of the 12 hidden Heraim tower; the Heraim being an old civilisation of warriors. Weed challenged the Tower of Heroes with the Geomchis. The instructor, an aged Heraim, revealed to Weed that tower had many floors, and only by reaching the third floor can one succeed in challenging the tower. However, there were 2 additional floors .
Advanced training hallEdit
Advanced training hall are only for users who succeeded in the intermediary training hall.
- The training hall for starter in Rosenheim Kingdom is the first center that the reader are introduced to. It played a huge role in Weed's early gameplay.
- During the starting 4 week period where he was restricted from leaving the city walls, Weed took full advantage of the training hall to raise his stat.
- In Lavia, Weed was the first to do so at that particular training hall, and the 400th to do so on the entire continent.
- In Todeum, Weed was the only one to reach the legendary 5th floor, thanks to his necromancer skill. Having the form of a Skeleton Knight, Weed selected the Knight book and was sent to the Palrangka Conflict to perform a Historic Quest. 
- Bard Ray is suspected to be the first to succeed in the advanced Training Hall
- Advanced training centers are all within the territory of the Haven Empire, including the Kallamore Region, or the Castle of Aren, the capital city of the Haven Empire.
- The advanced training center in the North was lost and destroyed when the Niflheim Empire fell.