Unicorn Corporation is the company owning the game Royal Road. Thanks to Yoo Byung Jun's unique technological breakthrough, it took the leadership over the online MMORPG gaming industry . The breakthrough, is based on a new type of AI which is managing both game world and the Company's financial assets.
- In the past, it has featured various recognizable game characters.
- It almost always was receiving huge profits, not just from monthly game subscriptions, but from sales of comics, cartoons, movies and even an amusement park
- Specific to the gaming industry, it has been making some of the most popular games in the world.
- It was facing huge competition from other game developers until Royal Road breakthrough and already survived through already multiples crisis.
A powerful Company Edit
Amazing economical growthEdit
There is a rumor that Unicorn has the largest amount of free cash in the World. Fact is they did create "the most innovative game in history – Royal Road. They changed the very concept of virtual reality and regained their (leading) position. And even more than that – they started to earn more money than ever before!"
Official prize money Edit
Unicorn Corporation's first appearance is about the prize money of Royal Road and the meaning behind the name of the game.
"The first to conquer the entire land would be given prize money: 10% of Unicorn Corporations sales for one month. This was an enormous sum. In Korea alone, millions played the game. Globally, Japan, Europe and America combined; the users amounted to over 100 million. Royal Road cost $300 a month to play. It was difficult to calculate such a huge amount of money. 10% of that would make someone instantly rich." 
- A few years ago, the game Continent of Magic lured away a great chunk of their audience. The number of players dropped dramatically and gone along with them, money. They had to reduce the staff and faced a life threatening challenge, until Royal Road was released .
- It was thanks to Yoo Byung Jun breakthrough in the field of artificial intelligence, that the Company came back once again as the leader of the gaming industry.
- Unicorn Corp Ltd's shares are listed to be public on 36% of the total shares. The rest is secretly owned by Yoo Byung Jun, although hidden through multiple organizations and corporations around the world.
- The Company shares and assets are directly managed through his AI.
- Yoo Byung Jun [Creator of Royal Road]
- Kim Han Seo [Department Head 부장]
- Chang Yoon Soo [Team Leader, Marketing Strategy 팀장]