The wolf is a typical wandering monster found in various regions. It can be of various size and level. In game, the fact that they hunt in pack can makes them especially dangerous.
"Wolf" includes all subspecies of "Canis lupus", including those generated by Royal Road, except for the domestic dog species. The average males weight are 43–45 kg (95–99 lb) and females 36–38.5 kg (79–85 lb).
- They have a good sense of smell & night vision; and they tend to hunt at night.
- Every pack has one bigger or smarter wolf (alpha type) at "captain level"
- Wolves can be considered as dangerous, especially when the food is rare (Winter) and the area savage.
Wolves are to be found in various part of the Central Continent, in the Wild, but also near to the Cities.
- Various sub-species
- Wolves of Rosenheim
- The typical beginner monster.
- Wolves of Morata
- First appearance: 
- They are level 170 monsters but many of the wolves tend to wander alone instead of in groups. But in the worst case, you can expect more than 100 wolves at once , hunting **in packs.
- Wolves in the plain of despair
- They are called dread wolves, Soul-less Wolves with levels just below 200, and over a hundred. They **are active in the forest part (Karaka forest). Those wolves should be of the undead wild beast type. **They have poisonous bites.
- One of the first major monster that Weed met in the Wood near Serabourg.
- In Rosenheim, a Monster Boss Class Wolf appeared for the first time to confront Geomchi.
- With Geomchi, the wolves of Morata left the world with one scream at a time....
- "Eating Wolf meat (from Morata) temporarily increases health by 300; strength and vitality by 20. It improves the fighting spirit. It also has the advantage of 2% faster health regeneration.
- The link between Wolves and Werewolves has to be cleared: Food disease ? Cursed magic ? We don't know yet.