- They live in small tribes, in stone caverns.
- And the male spend most of their time hunting to provide food for the tribe.
- They are adapted to extremely harsh cold weather condition, have white fur, and their body even radiate coldness.
- They are level is around 340 and are often considered as dangerous "wandering monsters".
- They have thick leather and high health.
- They are inmune to Ice Attacks.
- Claw and bite.
- Deliver coldness through their claw : this attack can become very dangerous if not deadly in freezing weather or higher altitude .
- It can even freeze a weapon.
- Usually Yetis appeared in groups of 3 or more.
- They are bit resistant to Dancer crowd-control skills so those skills aren't always successful
- High level Yetis can have special cold skills and could induce coldness stats:
- Freezing the body
- Decrease enemy strength
- Slow the enemies movements
- Weak to heat and fire magic
- Low intelligence, basic battle tactics
- Weed as an Orc and Seoyoon fought them in the Yunopu Pass, around the Yuroki Mountains.
- These monsters habitat was in higher altitude in the Yuroki Mountains but were driven out to the Yunopu Canyon by other monsters
- The Yetis also live in the Horom Moutain, Yuroki's highest peak, where a larger tribe can be found.
- Yeti hides are a very valuable item, clothes made from it can protect from the cold.
- When Weed cooked and ate the yeti's meat, it provided a strength bonus to his stats.
- Weed, Pale, Irene, Romuna, Surka, Zephyr, Mapn, Hwaryeong and some of the Geomchis went to hunt Yetis in the Horom Mountain.
- Weed sewed Yeti Leather Clothes from the loot he picked and gave it to his friends.