Choi Ji Hoon is the son of a rich business man and plays the gamer character of Zephyr, a quiet and peaceful fisherman. After meeting Weed, he started to get more involved in the game. In real life, he is the good looking, wealthy and a compulsive womanizer.
Profile and DataEdit
- Name/Known as:Choi Ji Hoon / Zephyr
- Species: Human
- Class/Profession: Fisherman
- Status: Alive
- Affiliation : Arpen Kingdom 
- First appearance: He met Weed while fishing
Stats and SkillsEdit
- Iron Fishing:
- "He use the iron line to wound and confound the enemy, only to leave them captive with a sweep of his Hades throw."
- "...he attacked with lightning movement as the lure was hooked on them..."
- Fishing skill: Advanced level 3
- Bait Tracking:
- By looking at the surface of the water he can see the hook deep underneath the sea, in a magnified view. He can manipulate the hook to move, using mana. Using this skill he can survey the sea and find the fish to target .
- Fly Fishing:
- Artificial fly (bait) is cast using a fly rod, reel, and specialized weighted line.
- As a fisherman, he can cook by default, but never tried it before .
- Ceramic Art:
- This production skill create ceramic and porcelain items. He initially learn this skill from Weed. He learn this skill to impress Yurin.
- Lich Dungeon Hunter
- King Weed entrust him a fishing village on the river with a population of 200 people. He have to develop this village into the center of trades.
More to come
Fishing Pole / Rod
- Platinum Fishing rod :
- Its light in weight and its length can be manipulated.
- Wonderful long distance weapon that deals high damage to opponent.
- Elf Wood Fishing rod :
- Its light in weight, extendable, flexible and highly durable.
- Elf race took pride in their cultivated trees, so it was perfect for fishing.
- Fishing net :
- He trap his opponent with this net and block their movement.
- This help his teammates to deal with only one opponent a one time.
- Fishing iron line :
- He use fishing line like a spider web to catch his enemy.
- Sometimes, he extend fishing line in crucial time to save his teammate lives in battlefield.
- Begining of Zephyr adventure
- Choi Ji Hoon is a son of a millionaire and a compulsive womanizer. Ironically, he is still dreaming of a woman that can meet him heart to heart, without caring for his money or status .
- He possessed the talent of raising intimacy with women no matter the situation.
- Weed Inner Circle
- Weed challenges Zephyr to improve his Fishing skill. Later, he learns to starts to hunt with Weed , and then becomes a regular member of his party.
- He joins Pale, Surka, Irene, Romuna, Hwaryeong, and Maylon hunting at underground dungeons of Jinn Lake. Their level rose significantly.
- He loyally agreed to follow Weed to Todeum for exploration.
- He was practically dragged to dojo for training by Geomchi 2.
- Important Frontier, Great Teamwork
- Zephyr usually took role as front defence against enemy in battles due to his high health but low movement speed.
- He once saved Pele's life when he was about to be smashed between a giant’s hands. At crucial moment, he extended his fishing line to him and then pulled him out .
- Zephyr used fishing line like a spider web and caught the giant’s ankle. The giant collapsed, receiving combined attacks from other users.
- He is the one who suggested the team to cast a lot of barbed nets and link them to the rocks on sea floor as their defence strategy against Porrat's attack.
- Compulsive buyer
- Geomchis Relationship Advisor and Tutor
- A Poor Lord of Arpen Kingdom
- Weed entrusted areas of the northern colonies to Pale, Zephyr, Romuna and Surka.
- Zephyr was given a beautiful fishing village on the river with a population of 200. He need to develop that area into a port city in 6 months. He poured all his money into the village development then became poor .
- Effective fishing